Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why is Armenia agreeing on a ceasefire at this point? It would mean that the Armenian forces have to withdraw from the Northern mountains while the South is under Azeri control and most of the Armenians already left central Karabağ.

The Russians are really messing around with the Armenians showing Assad and his friends what his future will look like if they misbehave.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,056
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don’t like this. It is as if kelbecer is going to stay in Armenian hands along with some other places.

It’s probably because of Russian presence. Well I hope return of Azerbaycani ppl is included and that a governance of those regions would have to consist of Azerbaycani and Armenians. Of course majority will be Azerbaycani.

In worst case scenario. I prefer full liberation.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,741
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You have 70 days or so while the US is preoccupied with Trump legal battles with Biden, till then I don't think the US will actually care about Armenia's diaspora plight on NKR.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Even a week or two into office new POTUS still need time to do adjustment and forming his own cabinet. There is a month time after sworn in president to Made his policy usually and even that they will be forced to focused toward domestic matter first, like healthcare problem, security problem, pension budget hearing and so on.

Unless there is someone who breach the "red line" , US will do nothing in the next four to five month ahead. And hopefully, Azeris already liberated all of Nagorno Karabakh and the surrounding areas occupied by the Armenian ilegally. And let the Armenian within back to Yerevan or stay within. In which i doubt they will accept that with all of the war crimes they are doing against Azeris for 30 years and their barbar behavior.

D

dBSPL

Sorry, the arrow is out of the bow.

When you get people to believe they have things to lose, you can restrain them in complex equations. The problem is that Turks are cleansening of this feeling now.

The Karabakh issue is not only the Turk's liberation from a 30-year occupation movement. The Karabakh issue is not just the peace of hundreds of thousands of Turks who were exiled from their land and our generations who were subjected to genocide. The Karabakh issue is now a symbol of awakening. These are awakening voices of a glorious nation rising on its feet.

We will cross the Caucassus
We will add glory to Turkishness
The glorious Turkish Flag
will be hanged in the Turan land
The Azerbaijan flag
We will hang it in Karabagh

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Note that they are fighting downhill, they are shooting the enemy at the valley or Gorge. The Azeris moral is quite high

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kalbajar... Notice the ruined houses in the background, guess who lived there before the ethnic cleansing in Karabakh.
Some sat pictures from Kalbajar and the ruined Azeri homes, the scale of the ethnic cleansing of Azeri population is very well visible in this town.

1604854400534.png

1604854236213.png

1604854264785.png

1604854284146.png

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Similar to nazi germany in last years of war, pure act of desperation. Hope Azerbeijan will bring those to the international courts as this is cleary war crimes activities against civilians.

Last edited:

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
My assessment of current situation (I modified an old map):

14-Karabakh-map-22oct20-1aba99-en1.jpg

AZ captured mountain overlooking Shusha, town itself is not fully cleared yet.

The tactics moving through unpopulated mountains with SOF was very successful. But problem now that Azeri forces around Shusha dont have supply roads. So now they need to clear Qirmi Bazar - Shusha road.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom