Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,785
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bu sozunden hemen sonra ishinden chikarildi.. adam bir de SHushadan, Karabaghdan, ayib...
Edit by mod:
After his words he was fired... shame on him. He is from Shusha, Karabagh
Some media says that the rumors about his recall are fake.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,785
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
most probably, but he was fired, these days, Azerbaijan take out anybody who is close to Russia. but mostly he was considered at patriot before
Let's see what happens the next days. As I understand the decision have to be taken by President Aliyev but till now there is nothing official except one statement in which the rumors are denied. Maybe they will recall him because of popular criticism as I see the Azerbaijani brothers on the social media are not happy with him.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,054
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Let's see what happens the next days. As I understand the decision have to be taken by President Aliyev but till now there is nothing official except one statement in which the rumors are denied. Maybe they will recall him because of popular criticism as I see the Azerbaijani brothers on the social media are not happy with him.

Rationally without the threat that Turkey would enter the fight, there is a good chance that either or both Russia and Iran would have intervened against Azerbaijan. So the common Azeri knows how important Turkey is.

However Azerbaijan also has geopolitical realities that they have to take into account and the biggest one is Russia.

For example Turkey is close Pakistan and Pakistan close to Turkey, however because of their own geopolitical realities they cannot speak out against China and their treatment of their Turkic population. A rational mind would understand this and not hold it against Pakistan. A nation does what it has to, to survive.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,829
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Rationally without the threat that Turkey would enter the fight, there is a good chance that either or both Russia and Iran would have intervened against Azerbaijan. So the common Azeri knows how important Turkey is.

However Azerbaijan also has geopolitical realities that they have to take into account and the biggest one is Russia.

For example Turkey is close Pakistan and Pakistan close to Turkey, however because of their own geopolitical realities they cannot speak out against China and their treatment of their Turkic population. A rational mind would understand this and not hold it against Pakistan. A nation does what it has to, to survive.

But a country can always make moves to strenghten their own hand. I think it was a mistake that Azerbaycan allowed Russia to move in so fast as peacekeeping soldiers. Look at all the hardware they bring in.

You think Russia is going to use that against Armenia ?

Aliyev should have signed a military base agreement with Turkey even before the campaign started.

bartre

Reactions
Nation of residence
Brazil
Mlrs, tanks, trucks, apcs.... and more incoming

These peacemakers are looking really prepared

I think it will be hard to get the Russians off from NK, maybe some future deals with the turkey and some concessions. At least for Armenia, work as a natural protection (even after exploring then...)

Now I see NK as a valuable asset to the Russians.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,829
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mlrs, tanks, trucks, apcs.... and more incoming

These peacemakers are looking really prepared

I think it will be hard to get the Russians off from NK, maybe some future deals with the turkey and some concessions. At least for Armenia, work as a natural protection (even after exploring then...)

No, all airports in karabag must be destroyed or under direct Control of Azerbaycan!

Don’t allow anything but road access to Karabag.

Azeri control of all roads are just as important!

Squeeze and access restrictions to make it hard for Russia to fuck around freely.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,054
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
But a country can always make moves to strenghten their own hand. I think it was a mistake that Azerbaycan allowed Russia to move in so fast as peacekeeping soldiers. Look at all the hardware they bring in.

You think Russia is going to use that against Armenia ?

Aliyev should have signed a military base agreement with Turkey even before the campaign started.

We have to ask ourselves who is sovereign of that land? If its Aliyev then it doesnt matter what russia wants or says, if he wants a Turkish base in Karabagh it will happen.

However if Russia has a special status in that region, then that is bad news indeed.

Russians should have never been allowed into the region. Wherever Russians go, all you get is problems and troubles.

Top Bottom