Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Gate is officially installed between now Azerbaijan controlled Kalbajar Region and rest of Armenia - Russia controlled

View attachment 7168
I think that gate is kinda wrong, It needs to be turned into a Bordergate, indicating that it's a country borderline.

That gate is Russian/soviet mentality, like how they surrounded DDR.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
80D9EBFA-0B30-4593-A866-439F6B4BF722.jpeg

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Nikol Pashinyan is being made the scapegoat of the Armenian defeat,but the reality is a bit more complex ;

He did take a difficult decision when the country's situation on the field was unsustainable.

Armenia is an unstable country and where corruption is widespread,hampering the modernization of its armed forces and its decision-making apparatus.

It's inability to anticipate the rise of the Azerbaijani army and the myth of the "Armenian superiority" linked to previous wars and conflicts,inability to adapt and counter new means of warfare.

Too much confidence placed in the Russian ally,who was more pragmatic than expected.

The fault lies also to previous Armenian politicians who ruled out any concessions that could have resolved the conflict peacefully.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,973
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Really cute how the Dutch try to impose sanctions on Azerbaijan, and using so called "warcrimes" as justification :D

War crimes against whom? Armed thugs who occupied parts of Azerbaijan? Those (Dutch) who are responsible for Srebrenica massacres shouldn't lecture anyone here.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

i will fully celebrate
till whole world turn Muslim.
If I were you, I'd settle for peace in and among muslim nations. That's more realistic.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom