Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,754
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think it’s important that we also keep an eye out for provocation on our border with our hostile neighbours. Especially southwards.

If armwd conflict erupts some may try to keep us busy while their allies support armenia.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,859
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
infuriating that Armenia refuses peace after been given chance after chance.

If more of our Azerbaijani brothers have to die in another war with stubborn Armenia, Azerbaijan must make sure to go all the way. End Armenians statehood and relocate the Armenian people to France.
Your mistake is thinking armenia could ever live in peace, for that their population is too brainwashed to ever accept the reality on the ground. I said that armenia soon would try something again, because it is a flawed country with no real future. The only future they could have would be to accept the fact that they need to coexist with Turks for which they would need to face reality about what actually happened in WW1. But if they do that they would mentally break, their whole identity as a country is built around those events. Imagine if someone came up to you when you are an adult and tells you everything you thought about in your life is wrong and based on a lie.

The west turned them into this, another tool they wanted to have to use against the Turkish Republic and Turks. They whispered sweet lies into their ears. And now they have to face reality but they still can't accept what they see, because I will break them so they turn aggressive again. This time surely we will win, everybody tells us how great we are, everyone says they are on our side, this time we will be have our victory.

Their diaspora is already a lost cause, their whole identity as a "armenian" is screaming about 1915 every year in april meanwhile majority of them cant speak or even read armenian.

This is what happens when you indulge the mental degradation of a whole country and its people for decades, when you let them misbehave without calling them out and punishing them. They are currently doing the same to pkk affiliated kurds in the west.

Countries like armenia have no future. It is what it is.

Iskander

Committed member
Azerbaijan Correspondent
Reactions
9 539
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Second Coming of Jesus Christ!!!

Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan, during a meeting with representatives of the Civil Contract party, stated that the political perception of Jesus Christ is no less important for him, since Jesus Christ is not only the son of God, but also an ideal leader figure and, in his opinion, and the greatest revolutionary who ever walked the earth, who obviously changed a lot by his activities.
He drew a parallel with his party and stated that their party “died” several times and was “reborn” several times, news.am reports.

“I see a lot of meaning in this. The words “Blessed are the persecuted, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven” have always been important in my political activities, and these words have always given me strength in the most difficult moments,” he said.

I will watch Pashinyan's development :) In my opinion, in another 5 years HE (!!!) will declare himself God...

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,754
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
As long as Armenia is turned into a Bordello country, I couldn't care any less. It's important to keep such a country deprived and struggling.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,594
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

After the recent buildup at the border, Armenia is now emboldened to fire at Azerbaijani positions
The republic of Turkiye is obligated to respond if Nakhchivan comes under attack.

I think this is a ploy to keep us from obliterating PKK in Iraq. A mere distraction.

Alhamdulillah we are strong enough to BTFO both Armenia and PKK.

But if this evolves into an actual conflict that involves us, we need to completely take over Armenia. I doubt our leadership has the resolve to do that.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,046
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The republic of Turkiye is obligated to respond if Nakhchivan comes under attack.

I think this is a ploy to keep us from obliterating PKK in Iraq. A mere distraction.

Alhamdulillah we are strong enough to BTFO both Armenia and PKK.

But if this evolves into an actual conflict that involves us, we need to completely take over Armenia. I doubt our leadership has the resolve to do that.

Turkish military actually had a invasion plan of Armenia.

Written up during the Karabag War and updated overtime.

It got leaked out thanks to the Feto Bastards.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

After the recent buildup at the border, Armenia is now emboldened to fire at Azerbaijani positions
I'm honestly not sure what's going on. First that we had that video about our guys opening fire on the EU observation mission in Armenia which was later admitted to be a hoax and played off as a joke and now this? I really hope our border guard are smart enough not to take the bait.

Iskander

Committed member
Azerbaijan Correspondent
Reactions
9 539
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
After Israel struck Iranian targets in Damascus, killing 11 people, including two Iranian generals, Tehran vowed retaliation at the highest level.
“Iranian parliament member Jalal Rashidi Kuchi called for an attack on the Israeli embassy in Baku as a response to the attack on the consulate in Damascus: “I propose to openly and directly attack one of the Zionist diplomatic centers in one of the countries in the region, preferably in Azerbaijan.”
Azerbaijani law enforcement agencies have repeatedly uncovered terrorist plots with the participation of Iranian intelligence services, during which attacks were carried out on Israeli targets. So, at the very least, it should not be ruled out that Iran will try to deliver its “retaliatory strike” specifically against Azerbaijan, where the Israeli diplomatic mission is a likely target.
Theoretically, here we should follow versions and assumptions about exactly what this “retaliatory strike” might look like, whether it would be a terrorist attack or a missile strike...,” writes minval.az.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,046
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
After Israel struck Iranian targets in Damascus, killing 11 people, including two Iranian generals, Tehran vowed retaliation at the highest level.
“Iranian parliament member Jalal Rashidi Kuchi called for an attack on the Israeli embassy in Baku as a response to the attack on the consulate in Damascus: “I propose to openly and directly attack one of the Zionist diplomatic centers in one of the countries in the region, preferably in Azerbaijan.”
Azerbaijani law enforcement agencies have repeatedly uncovered terrorist plots with the participation of Iranian intelligence services, during which attacks were carried out on Israeli targets. So, at the very least, it should not be ruled out that Iran will try to deliver its “retaliatory strike” specifically against Azerbaijan, where the Israeli diplomatic mission is a likely target.
Theoretically, here we should follow versions and assumptions about exactly what this “retaliatory strike” might look like, whether it would be a terrorist attack or a missile strike...,” writes minval.az.

They cant even attack Israel face to face.

Such cowards at least Saddam sent some Scud missiles into Israel. Not even Iran can do such a thing.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,507
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
This will be a very big mistake... Just saying.

Okaber

Reactions
2 188
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
What are these people smoking?
They cant even attack Israel face to face.

Such cowards at least Saddam sent some Scud missiles into Israel. Not even Iran can do such a thing.

There is no way Iran would or can strike anywhere in Azerbaijan with missiles. It’s not Syria or Iraq where seeminly everyone has free pass to do whatever they like.

I have no idea what is the purpose of such article, other than playing into delusional Persian propaganda.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,258
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What are these people smoking?

There is no way Iran would or can strike anywhere in Azerbaijan with missiles. It’s not Syria or Iraq where seeminly everyone has free pass to do whatever they like.

I have no idea what is the purpose of such article, other than playing into delusional Persian propaganda.
Iran "can" strike targets in Azerbaijan. They have the capability. But it would be most unwise.

I seriously doubt Iran's ability to conduct a conventional land offensive across river. It'd be a bloodbath that could result in regime change or regional war. Either way it would not end well.

Beneath all their bravado, Iranians strike me as a calculating realists in the way they conduct foreign policy. The would not take that risk.

Okaber

Reactions
2 188
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Iran "can" strike targets in Azerbaijan. They have the capability. But it would be most unwise.

I seriously doubt Iran's ability to conduct a conventional land offensive across river. It'd be a bloodbath that could result in regime change or regional war. Either way it would not end well.

Beneath all their bravado, Iranians strike me as a calculating realists in the way they conduct foreign policy. The would not take that risk.

I didn’t mean they don’t have the capability, but such a scenario is not possible for many reasons and Azerbaijan, unlike Syria and Iraq, has sovereignity over its borders (see 19th september operation to dismantle what was left of “artsakh” despite Russian peacekeepers).

You can’t just randomly strike territories of other countries.

What targets is there for Iran to strike in Azerbaijan? Israeli embassy? That’s not how it works. Precisely what I meant. First of and foremost there is no justification for it. By such logic, then Azerbaijan can target Armenian consulate in Iran.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,046
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I didn’t mean they don’t have the capability, but such a scenario is not possible for many reasons and Azerbaijan, unlike Syria and Iraq, has sovereignity over its borders (see 19th september operation to dismantle what was left of “artsakh” despite Russian peacekeepers).

You can’t just randomly strike territories of other countries.

What targets is there for Iran to strike in Azerbaijan? Israeli embassy? That’s not how it works. Precisely what I meant. First of and foremost there is no justification for it. By such logic, then Azerbaijan can target Armenian consulate in Iran.

ENxRP.jpg

Lets not underestimate their fanaticism and brainwashing.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom