Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,142
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Czech and Slovak sources have reported about more than 70 DITA howitzers for Azerbaijan (probably 72 units = 4 divisions).

This would be in addition to 48 Nora B52. So a total of 118+ new 155mm self-propelled howitzers.

DITA is fully automatized with only 2 crew members.

This is on top of existing 36 Dana M1s already in service, so we will have 156 wheeled SPHs, making Azerbaijan biggest user of wheeled SPHs in the world

Such systems are pretty important due to their mobility to combat the threat of drones

a5ad03f5d707966fe24cf14c3999d3a0.jpg

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 7,932
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
This is on top of existing 36 Dana M1s already in service, so we will have 156 wheeled SPHs, making Azerbaijan biggest user of wheeled SPHs in the world

Bruh, not even close. PLA and Pak army has entered the chat.

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,142
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Bruh, not even close. PLA and Pak army has entered the chat.

should of said one of, but Azerbaijani will still be biggest user when it comes to automated wheeled SPHs category, such as Archer, Dita, NORA B-52 NG and etc.

Dita for example only requires a crew of 2, and all the systems can deploy, fire 3 shells with simultaneous impact and leave the zone within a minute

Pakistan and China use basic wheeled SPHs that can't really be compared to fully automated systems Azerbaijan is getting

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 7,932
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
should of said one of, but Azerbaijani will still be biggest user when it comes to automated wheeled SPHs category, such as Archer, Dita, NORA B-52 NG and etc.

Dita for example only requires a crew of 2, and all the systems can deploy, fire 3 shells with simultaneous impact and leave the zone within a minute

Pakistan and China use basic wheeled SPHs that can't really be compared to fully automated systems Azerbaijan is getting

Those aren't really basic. Similarly equipped with state of art automatic fire control system as well as capable of MRSI and precision fires. It's just doctrinally different. Like French Ceasaer or Elbit ATMOS.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,916
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is not a positive news. if there is a force that can make Armenia talk instead of shoot, it is Pashinyan. No matter how military superior the Azerbaijan and Turkish Armed Forces are to Armenia it is of no ones interest a country like Armenia to be pushed into an endless state of chaos that a probably military annihilation will bring. Pashinyan is a chance for peace. Long or short enduring, I don't know, but for sure there is a smell of peace in the air. We should not allow Russian supremacists or people with radical views to take control over the country. At this point we need stability and intense diplomatic efforts towards the opening of the Zangezur corridor. We should do it in such a way that would benefit Armenia's economy and posture as well so there's little to no opposition. This is the only way of opening a new page and unfortunately Pashinyan is our best, maybe our only choice. Such a chance arises once in 50 years.
US and France will force Armenia to more military action. 1. They want eliminate Russian influence in Armenia. 2. They don’t want a Turkish corridor. 3. They don’t want more Chinese influence into EU via the new corridor

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 17,114
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
US and France will force Armenia to more military action. 1. They want eliminate Russian influence in Armenia. 2. They don’t want a Turkish corridor. 3. They don’t want more Chinese influence into EU via the new corridor
They may try to force them, but the reality on ground is a totally different thing. What will they promise Armenia that we can't give and even multiply? The existence of Armenia and its prosperity pass trough the lips of Turkiye and Azerbaijan.

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,142
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Those aren't really basic. Similarly equipped with state of art automatic fire control system as well as capable of MRSI and precision fires. It's just doctrinally different. Like French Ceasaer or Elbit ATMOS.

When I say basic, I mean its still a modern artillery system just mounted on the back of the truck however it still requires a large crew, much longer time to set up and fire and leave firing position.

Nora and Dita require minimal crew, the crew doesn't even have to leave the armored cabin, receive targets on the fly, nearly everything is fully automated, as such these systems are a lot more expensive, which is why having 150+ of these is very impressive

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 939
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
This is not a positive news. if there is a force that can make Armenia talk instead of shoot, it is Pashinyan. No matter how military superior the Azerbaijan and Turkish Armed Forces are to Armenia it is of no ones interest a country like Armenia to be pushed into an endless state of chaos that a probably military annihilation will bring. Pashinyan is a chance for peace. Long or short enduring, I don't know, but for sure there is a smell of peace in the air. We should not allow Russian supremacists or people with radical views to take control over the country. At this point we need stability and intense diplomatic efforts towards the opening of the Zangezur corridor. We should do it in such a way that would benefit Armenia's economy and posture as well so there's little to no opposition. This is the only way of opening a new page and unfortunately Pashinyan is our best, maybe our only choice. Such a chance arises once in 50 years.
You are right. I think the same thing.
If you could see how zealously I support Pashinyan in discussions! :)
But the footage in the helicopters of Raisi and Pashinyan is somehow suspiciously similar

Pashinyan is, first of all, an enemy for me. But his reasonable policy of reconciliation is opposed by real war criminals in the person of the former leaders of Armenia - Kocharyan and Sargsyan.

Of course, the hostility between us will someday end, and reconciliation will come between the parties. But personally, I will never make peace with the Armenians. This is taboo for me. I also raised my children and grandchildren to never trust the Armenians.

Considering the intentions of the pro-Russian opposition in Armenia and other nuances, I would even recommend strengthening Pashinyan’s security.
In my opinion, Pashinyan would prefer the Turkish Gokbey to this Russian helicopter:)

Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,989
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Russia will most certainly try something against Pashinyan but the worst thing is that neither Azerbaijan nor Turkey can interfere to save him if things go sideways without basically vindicating every single paranoid Armenian's suspicion that "Pashinyan is a Turkish spy!" and completely cratering his support.

I don't think it's necessary to make your children dislike Armenians. If they ask, give them the history. Otherwise keep in mind that even the worst of enemies don't have to be so forever. I've seen Azerbaijanis and Armenians get along in foreign countries and I've also known many old Azerbaijanis who kept friendships with Armenians from Soviet times.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turks and Georgians fought each other for centuries.

If Turkiye, Azerbaijan and Georgia can leave centuries of historical grievances.

Armenia can do the same. Turkiye, Georgia and Azerbaijan dont have ambitions of Greater territorial bs against their neighbours unlike Armenia.

This doctrine of achieving Greater Armenia has costed Armenia in the long run. They need to stop this delusion that USA and the EU along with India will start backing their Greater Armenia dreams.

They just have to let it go. Armenia has never been a global power, its never been a empire or even a regional power apart from the Tigranes era where their Empire spanned into Syria all the way to the Caucasus in ancient times. Spent mpst of their time under the domination of various empires for centuries.

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 939
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Archbishop Bagrat Srbazan has been nominated as a candidate for the post of prime minister from the pro-Russian opposition movement “Tavush for the Motherland.” This was announced today during a rally in Yerevan.
Archbishop Srbazyan asked Catholicos Karekin II to remove him from ministry because of his intention to run for the post of Prime Minister of Armenia.
Bagrat Srbazyan is a Canadian citizen.
Srbazyan is “famous” in Canada for the fact that 10 years ago he sold the church in which he served there for a million dollars and left for his Yerevan :)

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,916
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
They may try to force them, but the reality on ground is a totally different thing. What will they promise Armenia that we can't give and even multiply? The existence of Armenia and its prosperity pass trough the lips of Turkiye and Azerbaijan.
Armenia is not happy with its ally Russia and the Bricks block. They want to be part of EU and later NATO. Which is a declaration of war against Russia.

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 939
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Russia will most certainly try something against Pashinyan but the worst thing is that neither Azerbaijan nor Turkey can interfere to save him if things go sideways without basically vindicating every single paranoid Armenian's suspicion that "Pashinyan is a Turkish spy!" and completely cratering his support.

I don't think it's necessary to make your children dislike Armenians. If they ask, give them the history. Otherwise keep in mind that even the worst of enemies don't have to be so forever. I've seen Azerbaijanis and Armenians get along in foreign countries and I've also known many old Azerbaijanis who kept friendships with Armenians from Soviet times.
Living in Luxembourg, Monaco, Canada or the United States, you can probably safely instill in your children “love of neighbor.” After all, it’s next door to them
no aggressive Armenia.
The Germans, unlike the Armenians, have long ceased to live with revengeful feelings of how to take Alsace and Lorraine from the French. Canada is not occupying Alaska from America. Americans don't want to kill Mexicans.
That's great.

But who kills hundreds of thousands of people in the so-called third world?

Explain to me how these well-mannered Americans who came to Afghanistan or Iraq suddenly turn into murderers? What feelings are they guided by? Or do they kill “ own kind” in the name of humanity?
Or they don’t consider others to be like themselves.

They say in your beautiful country on the facade of the Ministry of Justice it is written: “Fair justice is the foundation of a strong state,” or something similar in meaning.
Beautiful words.
But where does this wonderful feeling go when these well-mannered young Americans are killing people in other countries?

Having occupied our lands, Armenia expelled hundreds of thousands of my compatriots from there. And you, an American, demand that I raise my children in love for Armenia.

Try to demand the same from Ukrainians...

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 7,932
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Living in Luxembourg, Monaco, Canada or the United States, you can probably safely instill in your children “love of neighbor.” After all, it’s next door to them
no aggressive Armenia.
The Germans, unlike the Armenians, have long ceased to live with revengeful feelings of how to take Alsace and Lorraine from the French. Canada is not occupying Alaska from America. Americans don't want to kill Mexicans.
That's great.

Explain to me how these well-mannered Americans who came to Afghanistan or Iraq suddenly turn into murderers? What feelings are they guided by? Or do they kill “ own kind” in the name of humanity?

They say in your beautiful country on the facade of the Ministry of Justice it is written: “Fair justice is the foundation of a strong state,” or something similar in meaning.
Beautiful words.
But where does this wonderful feeling go when these well-mannered young Americans are killing people in other countries?

Having occupied our lands, Armenia expelled hundreds of thousands of my compatriots from there. And you, an American, demand that I raise my children in love for Armenia.

I thought, after winning it becomes much easier to move on. See Pakistan and BD. Our people still has cultural beef with each other, but not inherently hostile aboard. I don't think he is asking you to raise your children (wait, do you have any?) with love for Armenia. It is just not necessary to make them deslike Armeneians if things go well from now on.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,989
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
no aggressive Armenia.
That's great.

Beautiful words.

You did not read what I wrote qardaş. You can raise your children to be perfectly wary of Armenians given our history with them. I just do not see the need to instill in kids the belief that Armenians are by nature irredeemable devils. And I say this as someone with multiple relatives in my extended family who were murdered by Armenian militants.

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 939
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
O Europe! Democracy in Armenia is under the feet of the police!
Member of Parliament Ashot Simonyan from the opposition faction “Armenia” was beaten and arrested.
When it comes to politicians disloyal to Europe, Europe is deaf and blind.

Should Azerbaijan send its troops into Armenia?

Of course, to save democracy - the sacred cow of the West;)

Armenian a plainclothes policeman tries to take out the left eye of an oppositionist.
But unsuccessfully
Looks like he's a leftist activist

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You did not read what I wrote qardaş. You can raise your children to be perfectly wary of Armenians given our history with them. I just do not see the need to instill in kids the belief that Armenians are by nature irredeemable devils. And I say this as someone with multiple relatives in my extended family who were murdered by Armenian militants.

They will always been backstabbers and have always been for centuries.

Lets not forget how Armenia backstabbed the Russians.

Russians have been their protectors for centuries.

Russia did not backstab Armenia. Armenians and their stupid misadventures led to Russia losing its sphere of influence as they realise Azerbaijan could not be contained.

Armenia was not strong enough to keep the Status quo. Russia knows this. Russia's invasion of Ukraine has worked for Azerbaijan in the long run.

Kitra

Reactions
2 207
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are correct in principle. You should not raise your children with hatred towards armenians or anyone else.

However, current Armenia shows no sign of reconcilation or remorse of anything. Going to r/Armenia, you can litterally see people talking about nuking Turkey for a war they lost against Azerbaijan.

There are obviously smart armenians understanding their situation but even them would not miss an opportunity to crush you if they were given the sligtest possibility. Even the current pm were talking about taking Azerbaijan land a just before the war. They had no interet of peace .

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
It's in your nature to want peace and friendship, but never forget that Armenians are taught to hate Turks as soon as they have their umbilical cords cut. You can't reconcile with that sort hatred and generational prejudice. By all means pursue peace, but understand the current peace only progresses because of military victory.

Unless something monumental shifts in the mentality of the Armenian consciousness, it will always be like this. It's a shame, but it is what it is. Our geography and the actors positioned around us means we can never really live in any sort of peace unless our brave heroes fight and die for it.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom