Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
22 9,778
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Air Marshal J Chalapati, Senior Air Staff Officer, HQ Southern Air Command visited the prestigious Aircraft and Systems Testing Establishment (ASTE) in Bengaluru today and presided as the Chief Guest over the Valedictory Function of the 20th Production Test Pilots Course. The course consisted of officers from Indian Air Force, Army, Navy, Coast Guard and one officer from the Bangladesh Air Force.

PC- PRO Bengaluru, Ministry of Defence

1617359108609.png

E

ekemenirtu

All well and good and I wish the best for Bangladesh as well as its natural partners such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, Pakistan, Tunisia, Qatar, Azerbaijan, Oman and many others.

1. Is this social media account an official account of any Bangladeshi government institution or official?

2. I would like to be proven wrong but I have not seen any proof that India would easily let go of BD. By allowing Bangladesh to strengthen its military, India would only lose leverage over Bangladesh. I don't see that happening any time soon.

Pakistan is pretty much useless in this regard. So is the rest of OIC since they are too weak and too far away and China has also not mastered crossing the Himalayas yet, they do not know how they can "snap" the "Chicken's neck"/Siliguri Corridor, or the narrow strip of land connecting Mainland India to NorthEastern regions of it as designated by its former colonial masters from the UK.

zoxipcvzcxv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom