Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,515
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
If Kazakhstan, Pakistan can get ToT for Anka UAV then BD can too as we've ToT deal with Turkey and our requirement is even higher than Kazakhstan (At least 9 UAV while Kazakhstan wants 3)

What i don't understand is why giving ToT for such a low order. What TAI is gaining by doing this ? If say, they want to buy 30 Anka's, I could understand, but just 3 ?

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
22 9,813
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Chief of Air Staff of Bangladesh Air Force Air Chief Marshal Shaikh Abdul Hannan, BBP, BUP, nswc, fawc, psc left Dhaka for Turkey on Saturday (14 May) at the invitation of Commander of the Turkish Air Force General Hasan Küçükakyüz.

He is being accompanied by his spouse and two entourages for the trip, reads an Inter-Service Public Relation (ISPR) Directorate press release.

The five-day official visit is intended to strengthen the existing cordial relationship with Bangladesh and Turkey by expanding the scope of mutual cooperation in the professional sectors.

During the trip, the Chief of Air Staff of Bangladesh Air Force will call on Commander of Turkish Air Force General Hasan Küçükakyüz to exchange views on bilateral issues of mutual interests which will be beneficial for implementing future plans of BAF.

The airforce chief will visit different government and private military equipment production facilities including Turkish Aerospace Industries.

He will also visit the mausoleum (Anitkabir) of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the Founding Father of Turkey, and pay homage by laying a floral wreath.

The Chief of Air Staff is scheduled to return home on 20 May.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
What i don't understand is why giving ToT for such a low order. What TAI is gaining by doing this ? If say, they want to buy 30 Anka's, I could understand, but just 3 ?
If or when ToT is given you can expect follow up orders.
Performance,budget,maintenance etc have to be considered first.

F-6 enthusiast

Reactions
1 595
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Chief of Air Staff of Bangladesh Air Force Air Chief Marshal Shaikh Abdul Hannan, BBP, BUP, nswc, fawc, psc left Dhaka for Turkey on Saturday (14 May) at the invitation of Commander of the Turkish Air Force General Hasan Küçükakyüz.

He is being accompanied by his spouse and two entourages for the trip, reads an Inter-Service Public Relation (ISPR) Directorate press release.

The five-day official visit is intended to strengthen the existing cordial relationship with Bangladesh and Turkey by expanding the scope of mutual cooperation in the professional sectors.

During the trip, the Chief of Air Staff of Bangladesh Air Force will call on Commander of Turkish Air Force General Hasan Küçükakyüz to exchange views on bilateral issues of mutual interests which will be beneficial for implementing future plans of BAF.

The airforce chief will visit different government and private military equipment production facilities including Turkish Aerospace Industries.

He will also visit the mausoleum (Anitkabir) of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the Founding Father of Turkey, and pay homage by laying a floral wreath.

The Chief of Air Staff is scheduled to return home on 20 May.

1653132349688.png
1653132361764.png
1653132389657.png
1653132412094.png
1653132421390.png
1653132431991.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom