Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,654
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
This among the other tense situations around Israel is serious escalation. This is not going to end good for the region.

S

Sinan

"The citizens of Israel" will never be safe because they live on stolen land. We in Algeria never use the word "Israel" since we do not recognize it as a country. We call in instead the "Zionist Entity".
No need to disrespect another country.

Insulting & Name Calling
DefenceHub wishes to be a platform of productive exchange of ideas. In this context insulting & name calling other posters, countries, country leaders, ethnic / national / religious identities are strictly forbidden.

https://defencehub.live/threads/forum-rules.802/

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
No need to disrespect another country.

Insulting & Name Calling
DefenceHub wishes to be a platform of productive exchange of ideas. In this context insulting & name calling other posters, countries, country leaders, ethnic / national / religious identities are strictly forbidden.

https://defencehub.live/threads/forum-rules.802/
This is not an insult. I just stated a true fact about the position of my sovereign country on what we call the Zionist entity. The presence of the Israelis on Palestinian land remain illegal in violation of International Laws, yet no one can dare say it. I can leave your forum permanently if you ask me to. Amazing how Freedom of Speech has become only unidirectional nowadays.

Attachments

• 186564232_1221758634928311_2611486538428953864_n.jpg
    186564232_1221758634928311_2611486538428953864_n.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This among the other tense situations around Israel is serious escalation. This is not going to end good for the region.

Honestly I dont like Hezbollah. So they deserve to be pummeled but also dont like Israel lets not forget how they desecrated al aqsa.

Lebanon needs to invest in Air Defence systems if they want to stop constant Israeli violations into their air space.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Honestly I dont like Hezbollah. So they deserve to be pummeled but also dont like Israel lets not forget how they desecrated al aqsa.

Lebanon needs to invest in Air Defence systems if they want to stop constant Israeli violations into their air space.
I agree with you. A very hard question the Hezbollah is. But it remains a Lebanese decision to make after all. Lebanon is no doubt the most progressive country in the Arab Mideast, with religious tolerance and open culture. Yet it is being strangled by KSA and the UAE for that very Hezbollah question. In the meantime, we continue giving Carte Blanche to Israel in its destructive war campaign again unarmed Palestinian women and children.

S

Sinan

This is not an insult. I just stated a true fact about the position of my sovereign country on what we call the Zionist entity. The presence of the Israelis on Palestinian land remain illegal in violation of International Laws, yet no one can dare say it. I can leave your forum permanently if you ask me to. Amazing how Freedom of Speech has become only unidirectional nowadays.
Sorry, i read your post again no violations, my mistake.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
The presence of the Israelis on Palestinian land remain illegal in violation of International Laws, yet no one can dare say it.
The presence of Israel in West Bank is based on UN resolutions 242 and 338 + Oslo Agreements. More than legal.

I agree with you. A very hard question the Hezbollah is. But it remains a Lebanese decision to make after all. Lebanon is no doubt the most progressive country in the Arab Mideast, with religious tolerance and open culture. Yet it is being strangled by KSA and the UAE for that very Hezbollah question. In the meantime, we continue giving Carte Blanche to Israel in its destructive war campaign again unarmed Palestinian women and children.
Hezbollah is committing genocide in Syria, including your beloved Palestinians. So its not just Lebanese issue. And when they attack Israel it is also not Lebanese internal issue.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
The presence of Israel in West Bank is based on UN resolutions 242 and 338 + Oslo Agreements. More than legal.

Hezbollah is committing genocide in Syria, including your beloved Palestinians. So its not just Lebanese issue. And when they attack Israel it is also not Lebanese internal issue.
"Hezbollah is committing genocide in Syria" Since when Israelis cared about Syria ? Israel has been committing a systematic genocide on Palestinians since 1948.

"your beloved Palestinians" Palestinians are not my beloved, it is a human tragedy. The genocide Israelis are committing in Palestine will end with the self-destruction of Israel.

Last edited:

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
"Hezbollah is committing genocide in Syria" Since when Israelis cared about Syria ?

I am just answering ur claim that Hezbollah is Lebanese issue. No it is not.

Israel has been committing a systematic genocide on Palestinians since 1948.

"your beloved Palestinians" Palestinians are not my beloved, it is a human tragedy. The genocide Israelis are committed in Palestine will end with the self-destruction of Israel.
This is total Palestinian population growth:

Cap3434ture.PNG

Does not look like genocide.

This is West Bank and Gaza:

Cap34324ure.PNG

Ironically rapid growth stared after Israelis came there.

Figures are from the Palestinian site:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

View attachment 27605

View attachment 27606

What kind of Israeli are you, Left or extreme Right ?

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

View attachment 27605

View attachment 27606

What kind of Israeli are you, Left or extreme Right ? Israel is keeping 90% of the Palestinian land, do you feel that is fair ?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom