BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 921
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Comabat-Master , Its not the same , Turkey use UCAV as the main weapons in war iraq ,syria Libya etc , While Russia use its Air force and Cruise Missiles and Spy satellites so i dont think Russia imports subsystems for its aircrafts Su-35 ,spy sats etc
If EU put emborgo on Russian E/O than no one gives the fuck since Russia use them only on small useless drones and the main power is airforce .
What will Turkey do if CATS got embargo ? any idea ?
Can Turkey produce them 100% ?

weal

Reactions
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt
I think Aselsan worked on it and made it lighter than first prototypes. At first, Its weight was around 61-62kg but It is less than 59kg at present.
you are right defrence between them is 2kg only

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,601
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
CATS weighs 55kg in the newest batch. It is 6kg heavier than MX-15 which is not that important.

Brokengineer

Committed member
Reactions
1 480
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
CATS weighs 55kg in the newest batch. It is 6kg heavier than MX-15 which is not that important.
Sometimes difference in 5kg due to weight of engine or cats device, it could affect 10-15kg payload on a drone or a few hours of flight duration in a small drone like tb2. I cannot decide importance of that difference but i just heard it from an interview of mr Kotil or mr Aksit.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,601
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sometimes difference in 5kg due to weight of engine or cats device, it could affect 10-15kg payload on a drone or a few hours of flight duration in a small drone like tb2. I cannot decide importance of that difference but i just heard it from an interview of mr Kotil or mr Aksit.
TB2 has 150kg payload capacity. It is enough for CATS(55kg)+4x MAM-L(22kg*4=88kg).

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom