China at its 'darkest' for human rights since 1989: HRW

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Win a serious war first before claiming global domination. You cannot even deal with India who is a 3rd world nation but you think you will dominate the globe. Madness.
China dosen't want global domination, it's a western idea, we just don't like to see anyone dominating this world, so we are happy to help the world to dethrone those dominators so all countries can live equally.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Lol, ok. if your fantacy world makes you happy, keep living in it. Don't have to be this angry, if you beat us every time I fail to see why we still make you angry, ha

Your rise required no skill or personal drive. You were the europeans colony, the japanese kicked out the european and took over, then the americans rescued you when they defeated the japanese empire.

the 3rd world china that existed was elevated via western investment and a freehand given to china to copy and steal all western developments. To deny that is to deny the sun exists.

And we all know the chinaman is an angry man who cannot stand being questioned, hence why communism is so deeply routed in china. Communism is a filthy and destructive ideology that will remove all individual liberty and since the chinese do not care for such things you are quite happy for it.

Chinese arrogance will lead to a new century of humiliation you can bank on it.

As for China herself if you were not genociding the Muslims there i personally would care little for china, its not a culture or country especially under a communist dictatorship that interests me.

But i want you to stay on topic and not divert this thread from the evil genocide your people are committing. Either talk about the genocide or open a new thread to spread communist properganda.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Your rise required no skill or personal drive. You were the europeans colony, the japanese kicked out the european and took over, then the americans rescued you when they defeated the japanese empire.

the 3rd world china that existed was elevated via western investment and a freehand given to china to copy and steal all western developments. To deny that is to deny the sun exists.

And we all know the chinaman is an angry man who cannot stand being questioned, hence why communism is so deeply routed in china. Communism is a filthy and destructive ideology that will remove all individual liberty and since the chinese do not care for such things you are quite happy for it.

Chinese arrogance will lead to a new century of humiliation you can bank on it.

As for China herself if you were not genociding the Muslims there i personally would care little for china, its not a culture or country especially under a communist dictatorship that interests me.

But i want you to stay on topic and not divert this thread from the evil genocide your people are committing. Either talk about the genocide or open a new thread to spread communist properganda.
LoL, Yes, whatever makes you happy , sir. but hate won't get you anywhere, hardworking does. Whatever you think of China is fine with me, cheers.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
LoL, Yes, whatever makes you happy , sir. but hate won't get you anywhere, hardworking does. Whatever you think of China is fine with me, cheers.

Don't be angry and divert these threads, stay on topic. You came in with everything is sunshine which is chinese whispers.

In china the peasant culture is fertile ground for a hive like mind, where no one questions the state narrative. You enjoy that and i hope you live in China and enjoy the benefits of such communist system.

But outside of china its ok for people to disagree with your system and your actions. Thats ok, the chinese people should learn that a difference of opinion is ok in the rest of the world.

But to stick to the thread title and don't spam this thread with communist propaganda. Open a new thread for it.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Don't be angry and divert these threads, stay on topic. You came in with everything is sunshine which is chinese whispers.

In china the peasant culture is fertile ground for a hive like mind, where no one questions the state narrative. You enjoy that and i hope you live in China and enjoy the benefits of such communist system.

But outside of china its ok for people to disagree with your system and your actions. Thats ok, the chinese people should learn that a difference of opinion is ok in the rest of the world.

But to stick to the thread title and don't spam this thread with communist propaganda. Open a new thread for it.
loL, OK, China is indeed what you believe she is, keep believing it, cheers.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom