News Chinese Man Abuses Mixed-Raced Couple In Singapore, Asks Indian-Origin Man To ‘Find Woman Of Your Race’

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Full link -

racistattack_60bde780d2d42.PNG

In today's edition of "People who need to learn how to mind their own business," a Chinese man in Singapore verbally abused and harassed a Singaporean man of Indian origin.

The Indian-origin man named Dave Parkash was out with his girlfriend who is half-Chinese and half-Thai when the Chinese man approached them.

The shocking incident took place near the junction of Wheelock Place and Far East Shopping Centre. The unnamed Chinese man confronted the couple and told them that they must be dating people only from their own race.

The man, extremely rude and shameless in his tone, went as far as saying that Indian men prey on Chinese girls. He even accused Parkash of doing the same. The Chinese man then questioned the girl if her parents would be proud of her for dating an Indian man.

Parkash posted the 9-minute-long video of the confrontation shot by his girlfriend with the caption, "My name is Dave Parkash. I am a Singaporean. Today I feel embarrassed, humiliated and hurt by how I was treated by another fellow Singaporean."

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Full link -

racistattack_60bde780d2d42.PNG

In today's edition of "People who need to learn how to mind their own business," a Chinese man in Singapore verbally abused and harassed a Singaporean man of Indian origin.

The Indian-origin man named Dave Parkash was out with his girlfriend who is half-Chinese and half-Thai when the Chinese man approached them.

The shocking incident took place near the junction of Wheelock Place and Far East Shopping Centre. The unnamed Chinese man confronted the couple and told them that they must be dating people only from their own race.

The man, extremely rude and shameless in his tone, went as far as saying that Indian men prey on Chinese girls. He even accused Parkash of doing the same. The Chinese man then questioned the girl if her parents would be proud of her for dating an Indian man.

Parkash posted the 9-minute-long video of the confrontation shot by his girlfriend with the caption, "My name is Dave Parkash. I am a Singaporean. Today I feel embarrassed, humiliated and hurt by how I was treated by another fellow Singaporean."
Thats it,he couldnt kick his ass?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom