Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,731
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There's such a strong attitude against the vaccine right now, I doubt anyone would get vaccinated anymore(including me).

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,312
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I got vaccinated twice.

Im done getting the needle.

I am pro vaccine.
My father and mother got Vaccinated 3 times.
Yet I didn’t get once, because I was too lazy to go and take it.😆

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,962
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am pro vaccine.
My father and mother got Vaccinated 3 times.
Yet I didn’t get once, because I was too lazy to go and take it.😆

My dad never got it either. We booked him an appointment and he ran away.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,133
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It was reported that the Kovid-19 test of Jill Biden, wife of US President Joe Biden, was "positive", while Biden's test was "negative".

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,133
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

My source told me that many people are still dying in China, #COVID never left. Another friend in the #US told me that many of her friends and colleagues got infected after traveling to #China recently. Some of them coughed terribly. They only gradually recovered after returning to the US. She felt this very strange. Photo: A man holds an urn containing the ashes of a loved one at a #crematorium in Beijing on December 20, 2022. Staff at the crematorium in Beijing say they are overwhelmed.

Four senior #CCP generals died in just four days.
They are: Zhang Liqiong (张力雄), Founding Major General of the People's Republic of China Han De Cai (韩德彩) ,
Lieutenant General of CPC and former Deputy Commander of the Air Force of the Nanjing Military Region Huo Ling(霍玲),
Rear Admiral of the CPC Navy, and the former Chief Engineer of a Naval Base Song Wenhan (宋文汉),
Lieutenant General of the CPC, former Deputy Commander of the Guangzhou Military Region, and retired cadre with the rank of Deputy Grand Military Region.

The "death list" I started to compile a while ago keeps growing. (I stopped doing it for a while as I was too busy.) Anyway, the red colored ones are the newly added ones since I posted my last list.

GKaamNUWQAAOi3w

GKaaniLXIAADRC1

GKaaosLXwAA3usJ

GKaapsqXkAA9zX-

@Kartal1 @Test7 @Zafer @Ryder @Gary @Rodeo @Yasar_TR @TR_123456 @Fuzuli NL @OPTIMUS @Afif

Last edited:

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,124
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

My source told me that many people are still dying in China, #COVID never left. Another friend in the #US told me that many of her friends and colleagues got infected after traveling to #China recently. Some of them coughed terribly. They only gradually recovered after returning to the US. She felt this very strange. Photo: A man holds an urn containing the ashes of a loved one at a #crematorium in Beijing on December 20, 2022. Staff at the crematorium in Beijing say they are overwhelmed.

Four senior #CCP generals died in just four days.
They are: Zhang Liqiong (张力雄), Founding Major General of the People's Republic of China Han De Cai (韩德彩) ,
Lieutenant General of CPC and former Deputy Commander of the Air Force of the Nanjing Military Region Huo Ling(霍玲),
Rear Admiral of the CPC Navy, and the former Chief Engineer of a Naval Base Song Wenhan (宋文汉),
Lieutenant General of the CPC, former Deputy Commander of the Guangzhou Military Region, and retired cadre with the rank of Deputy Grand Military Region.

The "death list" I started to compile a while ago keeps growing. (I stopped doing it for a while as I was too busy.) Anyway, the red colored ones are the newly added ones since I posted my last list.

GKaamNUWQAAOi3w

GKaaniLXIAADRC1

GKaaosLXwAA3usJ

GKaapsqXkAA9zX-

@Kartal1 @Test7 @Zafer @Ryder @Gary @Rodeo @Yasar_TR @TR_123456 @Fuzuli NL @OPTIMUS

This reminded me of a dream I had seen about Covid-19. Before that, I was one of the very first people who caught the disease in Türkiye as when I started coughing nobody had heard the word Covid-19 in the World. I caught it from a neighbor of mine who traveled from Singapore to Istanbul. Seeing him after several decades I had given him a welcoming hug and I paid for it dearly. I hadn't coughed in decades before and because it was by the end of the year it wasn't before I started to recover that I saw a doctor, anyway.

The dream I had I shared in a few media but was not shared further. In the dream it was a setting in history like before the age of fire arms. A city was invaded by a Chinese army. People were captured and put in earth colored sacks and there were several dozen people in sacks on the street, I woke up when I was to be captured and made a move to get free. Anyway, people were put in sacks and were given a ration of food for one day, after the food is gone they would die. A hell of a nightmare.

China has a big population and the disease can survive longer as there are distant please where healthcare maybe insufficient therefore the disease bounces back. I was told in a telephone conversation today that a variant of Covid-19 is in circulation here too and a relative of mine was down possibly with it and we cancelled an iftar dinner because of it.

I fear global warming can thaw frozen microbes to start another plague or a bio-weapon can do the same.
Be safe.

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,133
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This reminded me of a dream I had seen about Covid-19. Before that, I was one of the very first people who caught the disease in Türkiye as when I started coughing nobody had heard the word Covid-19 in the World. I caught it from a neighbor of mine who traveled from Singapore to Istanbul. Seeing him after several decades I had given him a welcoming hug and I paid for it dearly. I hadn't coughed in decades before and because it was by the end of the year it wasn't before I started to recover that I saw a doctor, anyway.

The dream I had I shared in a few media but was not shared further. In the dream it was a setting in history like before the age of fire arms. A city was invaded by a Chinese army. People were captured and put in earth colored sacks and there were several dozen people in sacks on the street, I woke up when I was to be captured and made a move to get free. Anyway, people were put in sacks and were given a ration of food for one day, after the food is gone they would die. A hell of a nightmare.

China has a big population and the disease can survive longer as there are distant please where healthcare maybe insufficient therefore the disease bounces back. I was told in a telephone conversation today that a variant of Covid-19 is in circulation here too and a relative of mine was down possibly with it and we cancelled an iftar dinner because of it.

I fear global warming can thaw frozen microbes to start another plague or a bio-weapon can do the same.
Be safe.
A retired colonel friend of mine who is a microbiologist just said that we expect a shutdown in Turkey in May.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom