Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
This small number means nothing to a country

China Finds 12 Million Children That It Didn’t Know Existed

:D if you point out a drop of less then 180,000 people within the EU (Where there were 447,000,548 people registered across the 27-country bloc in 2021, the number dropped to 446,828,803 by the start of this year)
Then a + 700,000 added migrants from Ukraine - that might stay, is a rather significant number for a single country like Germany.

As for those 12 million kids in China - yes I know, due to this non registered Hukou issue in regards to "over the limit kids" - (I know two families personally with this issue) just shows that one must take Chinese official statistics always with a grain of salt) ;)

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
You can have sex without even having kids.

Thats the problem. Then you have abortions and gay marriage.
The thing that i don't understand with those libtards, they are Okay with owning 5 to 6 dogs some of them even turned their houses into zoos but when it comes to having a child, oh thats a big NO.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,067
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The thing that i don't understand with those libtards, they are Okay with owning 5 to 6 dogs some of them even turned their houses into zoos but when it comes to having a child, oh thats a big NO.

Its getting hard to marry. Men have no problems as they grow old as they stay fertile.

Its the women once they age it becomes more hard for them even have a child. A man stays fertile until he even if dies of old age.

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
Average chinese doesnt have the time nor the money in big cities to even think about family planning.
Money isn't really the issue in China's big cities at all - it's just that they (just as those in e.g. Germany) want to go to enjoy live without responsibility and a burden.

This one child policy has resulted in a generation of 1 child adults, having been pampered with a great lifestyle and care in majority all those past 25 years - and they got used to it.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Money isn't really the issue in China's big cities at all - it's just that they (just as those in e.g. Germany) want to go to enjoy live without responsibility and a burden.

This one child policy has resulted in a generation of 1 child adults, having been pampered with a great lifestyle and care in majority all those past 25 years - and they got used to it.
I heard its like a obligation to have real estate or its difficult to marry over there, i can imagine that many people can simply not afford real estate in bigger cities.

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
I heard its like a obligation to have real estate or its difficult to marry over there, i can imagine that many people can simply not afford real estate in bigger cities.
It certainly applies to e.g. Shanghai - no house/apartment = no parental consent.

However due to the Hukou issue - more or less every Chinese citizen has a house or apartment. So it's more of a matching issue - our daughters apartment (presently registered with her parents) is worth 6 million - how much is the to be husbands apartment worth? In the middle class upwards it is common for the husbands parents bringing in the $ needed for a down-payment for the future home. Which is 30% for the first property - so at average around 1,5-2 million Rmb in the outskirts of a first tier city - down to 300,000-500,000 in 4th or 3rd tier cities.

The average income for a young couple (25-28 years old) - both working in a 1st tier city is around 18-25,000Rmb/month. So if the parents of one of the two to be married - doesn't have a 2nd apartment, prospects towards marriage get tight.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom