Foreign journalists harassed by Chinese citizens over Zhengzhou flooding coverage

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
So why provide a source in the first place to buttress your point when you doubt it's credibility?
The thread is just a video and a foreign report, it shows how the Chinese public are enraged by the western media's smearing of China. It's a public reaction recorded by this footage.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
They always do

You are generalising it. Same can be said about China too that they are bluffing too...

Point is nobody is saint in this game. If you have hard proffs that BBC is lying in this specific case... Than there is a point here.. Else i dont see why bbc wud go and malign the situation.

Twitter is filled with images of people shotting fake videos to show situation is normal... So what u make out of that....

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
You are generalising it. Same can be said about China too that they are bluffing too...

Point is nobody is saint in this game. If you have hard proffs that BBC is lying in this specific case... Than there is a point here.. Else i dont see why bbc wud go and malign the situation.

Twitter is filled with images of people shotting fake videos to show situation is normal... So what u make out of that....
I never said Chinese media is fully trustworthy, but that is not this thread is about, this thread is about Chinese public reaction over western media's smearing of China.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom