Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
View attachment 44451

All these thing happened after Erdo announced the Syrian operation.

Western Gladio psyops doing a good job in Turkey.
Some of these happened before the operation announcement. In prior weeks, many things have happened. Actually, for the past few years strange things have happened frequently. Refugees and the economic situation are to blame.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,163
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The best thing is to propagate Yagli Gures and make programs, films etc about martial arts. I would forbid gay sports like basketball and volleyball maybe even football.

I suggest motorsport. I want Turkish engineers even Turkish drivers in fomrula 1.

I want to hear a Turkish kid say I want to make a world winning f1 car as an engineer.

National sports like horse racing, cirit and wrestling.

I mean horse racing I dont mean the disgusting gambling one with stupid jockeys.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Only pa
Some of these happened before the operation announcement. In prior weeks, many things have happened. Actually, for the past few years strange things have happened frequently. Refugees and the economic situation are to blame.
Only partially

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Truly as Hadiths were saying, exactly to the letter. As I have said before ultimately we're dealing with worldwide cult . Someone is consciencaly into this others are bewitched. I can't call it anything else but Satanism. As I am writing this I hear helicopter above me , some " animal rights " shit making the scenes in front of Buckingham Palace a day before jubilee celebrations. Any normative be it social, biological, moral is under constant attack one way or other, I live next to The Westminster I have seen this on the daily basis for last 2 years. Oh yes when I see who these people hate, it tells me clearly that an object of their hate is doing something right. Some people see it some are the blind

Last edited:

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,398
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
my man's literally trying to buy their way into NATO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
do what youre told to do 1st, bruv
I hope we won't give in even if they buy hundreds of Turkish equipment.
We should give them hope and drag this and milk it slowly and throughout a very long time.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,751
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Is this the best answer that you could have come up?
I told you stop exposing yourself now everyone knows your Coca Cola boss is Albanian :LOL:
Fight in another forum for Gods sake
This forum is for Turkish foreign policy and not which country is the worst, Albania, Bsonia, or Algeria

You will find refugees and illegal migrants from everywhere in Europe.... I know certain areas in Italy where Albanians are working there (presumably) in an illegal manner.... again presumably

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,398
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Mehmed Ali & @Sami1234

Expect your posts to be deleted or even worse. I advise both of you not to get personal and not to cross lines. Depending on the mod, you may face bans so please stop.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,398
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Le Point's propaganda.

"How the Turkish President became the Kremlin's undercover agent in the West".
The French will never get over the fact that their influence in MENA and Africa is waning, and that of Türkiye is increasing.
Despite their urgent need to look like the leader of Europe especially after Ms Merkel's departure, Neither Türkiye nor Russia is taking Mr Macron and to that effect France seriously (Remember the long table).
2022-02-07T174459Z_1_OVFXOKI0X_RTRMADC_0_UKRAINE-CRISIS-RUSSIA-FRANCE-ROUGH-CUT.jpg

Adding to that their countless fails in putting their weight in both Syrian and Libyan arenas, their threats against Turkish interests in the Med were downplayed by Türkiye, and many African countries are having great economical, political, and defence-related relations with Türkiye.
Even Britain is showing more clout especially in the Ukrainian issue and it's been out of the EU for some time.

Tuff pill to swallow, I'm afraid.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,725
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The French will never get over the fact that their influence in MENA and Africa is waning, and that of Türkiye is increasing.
Despite their urgent need to look like the leader of Europe especially after Ms Merkel's departure, Neither Türkiye nor Russia is taking Mr Macron and to that effect France seriously (Remember the long table).
2022-02-07T174459Z_1_OVFXOKI0X_RTRMADC_0_UKRAINE-CRISIS-RUSSIA-FRANCE-ROUGH-CUT.jpg

Adding to that their countless fails in putting their weight in both Syrian and Libyan arenas, their threats against Turkish interests in the Med were downplayed by Türkiye, and many African countries are having great economical, political, and defence-related relations with Türkiye.
Even Britain is showing more clout especially in the Ukrainian issue and it's been out of the EU for some time.

Tuff pill to swallow, I'm afraid.

look at them poses. Absolute tosser.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,119
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
OK, I had to delete at least a dozen posts, and I'm sick and tired of your personal beef, so next time it will be warnings and bans.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A Turkish firm purchased it to sell it to the European Union, but all those European firms rejected it because of "Red Bug" or "Red Worm".

So the Turkish firm was in panic, i think he could not sell it to the domestic market for a good price.

I dont think something was wrong. But Europe is deliberately inventing a international food crisis by disrupting and damaging the distribution chains and sanctioning Russia.

Klaus Schwab and the WEF want a international food crisis and a financial reset thats why they started the war in Ukraine. You really think the war in Ukraine just started because Putin is some mad guy?

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,119
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This guy insulted the Algerians and Moroccans and called me a thug for no fucking reason, you didn't delete his posts! But you deleted mine!
I see some racist comments in this forum you guys didn't do anything about it, especially when it comes to Arabs or North Africans!

Please report the posts, I have gone back two pages and deleted everything that I saw worth deleting. We dont tolerate racism, but we dont see everything.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,974
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
A Turkish firm purchased it to sell it to the European Union, but all those European firms rejected it because of "Red Bug" or "Red Worm".

So the Turkish firm was in panic, i think he could not sell it to the domestic market for a good price.

I dont think something was wrong. But Europe is deliberately inventing a international food crisis by disrupting and damaging the distribution chains and sanctioning Russia.

Klaus Schwab and the WEF want a international food crisis and a financial reset thats why they started the war in Ukraine. You really think the war in Ukraine just started because Putin is some mad guy?
I'd personally trust European quality control over Egyptian or Indian ones TBH.

No offense to any Indian or Egyptian members/lurkers but I've heard enough horror stories about goods sneaking in from Asia/Africa with all kinds of exotic parasites to make me paranoid for life.

Although red worms are supposed to be harmless to humans so I wonder what that's about.

Top Bottom