Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,634
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

European parliament adopted a resolution to develop close relations with Armenia. The same document also describes ethnic cleansing by Azerbaijan and destruction of cultural monuments:

Strongly disagrees with the tone of some recent statements by leaders of the Commission and the European Council congratulating President Aliyev for his re-election without mentioning the absence of democracy in Azerbaijan and misleadingly qualifying Azerbaijan as a reliable partner; affirms that these statements do not reflect the position of the European Union and should never have been made in the light of the ethnic cleansing in Nagorno-Karabakh by Azerbaijan; urges the Vice-President of the Commission / High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and the European External Action Service to continue the negotiations for a renewed partnership agreement conditionally, if Azerbaijan has demonstrated its genuine readiness to respect the rights and security concerns of the Karabakh Armenians and has
contributed to substantial progress towards a comprehensive and sustainable peace
agreement with Armenia;

Funnily enough, TRT interviewed Armenian state about the closer relations:

NATO membership came up in the questions.

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,634
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

European parliament adopted a resolution to develop close relations with Armenia. The same document also describes ethnic cleansing by Azerbaijan and destruction of cultural monuments:

Funnily enough, TRT interviewed Armenian state about the closer relations:

NATO membership came up in the questions.

I think it's really funny that Yusuf Erim brought up NATO membership. What kind of question is that? It feels like it's there for a purpose because no normal journalist would ask something so unrealistic. But Yusuf works for Erdogan.

_Mu_

Reactions
4 194
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt

Turkey to launch Iraq military campaign to secure road-rail project to Gulf​

Turkey intends to use a military assault in northern Iraq this summer to push the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) south and secure a new trade route, sources familiar with the plans told Middle East Eye.

Turkey's main purpose is very clear. The presence of the PKK in Metina and Gara has the potential to seriously threaten the Iraq Development Road Project,” a Turkish source with knowledge said, referring to the planned 1,200km highway and railway project that would connect the Gulf to Turkey through Iraq.

We both would like to remove PKK from these two areas as well as secure the area for the construction of the project, reaching both objectives in one step.”

1710465025762.png

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,058
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Make your life and ours easier, if you post something at least try to give us a context why you think that is relevant to the topic.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,634
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
At the recent forum Erdogan hosted, an American organization named Gulfsands lobbied for oil in north east Syria. Specifically extracting it and selling it through Turkiye.

Gulfsands was honoured to present its humanitarian and economic stimulus initiative, Project Hope, whereby international energy companies would return to operations in northeast Syria, with allocated revenues from oil sales disbursed, under international oversight, to finance early recovery, humanitarian, health, economic (including youth employment), environmental and security projects across the country – for the benefit of all Syrian people.

The autonomous government there run by PYD recently chose as leader a man who has met with Erdogan before, as I posted in the military operations in Syria section.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,017
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
There are also growing rumors that AKP and DEM(HDP) are very close to agreeing on a deal. Peace process 2.0 might start after the elections.

"treason process"

no wonder the americans started saying nice things about us again.

got to give to it the political islamists, while they scream at isreal and do nothing, in the background they are working hard to hand over sovereignty of Turkish lands. Divert your attention to Isreal, meanwhile undermine the sovereignty of the state. Mashallah.

Islamism has always been good business for the west.

Its not a coincidence that Turkey took in another 10 million middle easterners during AK party years. No coincidence at all. Looking back when erdogan told the syrians to flee to Turkey, clearly this was an agenda to empty those lands of arabs to make it easier for the pkk to take them over.

Ahlatshah

Reactions
7 223
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are also growing rumors that AKP and DEM(HDP) are very close to agreeing on a deal. Peace process 2.0 might start after the elections.
I am from Bitlis as my nick suggests, as I grew up in the region and I think I can say something about that. A similar peace process just brings destruction and terror once again.

But, IF what you say is true (it is really pissed me off btw), there is only one "solution": disarmament without negotiation. They will lay down arms, all who armed in Iraq and Türkiye will be killed, operations will continue and no general amnesty. Only after the disarmament, we can imply but not respond, we "may" not going after those who survived if they fck off and run far away, South Africa, Cuba name it.

Other than that, it would be a grave mistake. We saw it over and over again, responding to these terrorists let alone appeasement, just empowers them and delaying "this solution".

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,017
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I am from Bitlis as my nick suggests, as I grew up in the region and I think I can say something about that. A similar peace process just brings destruction and terror once again.

But, IF what you say is true (it is really pissed me off btw), there is only one "solution": disarmament without negotiation. They will lay down arms, all who armed in Iraq and Türkiye will be killed, operations will continue and no general amnesty. Only after the disarmament, we can imply but not respond, we "may" not going after those who survived if they fck off and run far away, South Africa, Cuba name it.

Other than that, it would be a grave mistake. We saw it over and over again, responding to these terrorists let alone appeasement, just empowers them and delaying "this solution".

Instead of fixing everything they ruined like the economy and the social cohesion of the nation, its back to talking about peace with terrorists, which means capitulation.

If the minorities can obtain any position within the Turkish state including prime ministers and presidents, even to a point where minorities are better represented in Turkish parliament then most of the world, then there is nothing more you can give them that will make them satisfied other then to give land away. Land that the Turks fought much of the great powers of the world to hold onto.

And then once you start giving away they will expect more and more. And if your going to give away, its a waste of time going into syria and iraq, or anywhere for that matter.

No patriot who loves his nation would tolerate these discussions, only traitors and enemies of the republic who engage in such things. No wonder the british starting talking about modernised trade deal with Turkey. all these little useless rewards that in the long run mean nothing if you give away sovereignty.

so its easy for europeans to screw middle easterners, so so easy. Are middle easterners not tired of being constantly f'ked by euro origin peoples? Even the psycological manipulation, here we are talking about "peace deals" with marxist terrorist entities that are no more then western proxies to help ferment the greater middle east agenda.

In the last decade we have had nothing but hostility from the main euro origin players. Now we start hearing a few kind words here and there and all of the sudden rumours about peace deals with the pkk start circling again. Played like a fiddle.

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,634
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Playing it out by game theory what are the main reasons for a peace process ?

The only one I can think of is oil from north east Syria and development road in Iraq to occur during Erdogan's presidency

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
The french as always are always promoting anti-turkish sentiment and empowering Armenian radicals
That incident of the death of Talat Pasha should be a reminder for all of the Turks that Europe was and will always be an enemy to Turkey in the long run no matter how "peaceful" they try to act

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdoğan's speech in Şırnak was like a sign, he was saying heavy words against the Republic and Atatürk. He did not mention Pkk and Dem. When Akp supporters accuse Ekrem Imamoglu and chp of partnership/collaboration with dem, it will be quite a comedy. Turkiye's political environment and parties are disgusting. They are even dangerous for Turkiye.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdoğan's speech in Şırnak was like a sign, he was saying heavy words against the Republic and Atatürk. He did not mention Pkk and Dem. When Akp supporters accuse Ekrem Imamoglu and chp of partnership/collaboration with dem, it will be quite a comedy. Turkiye's political environment and parties are disgusting. They are even dangerous for Turkiye.
Yes, Erdoğans speech in Şırnak was a disgrace.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,058
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The french as always are always promoting anti-turkish sentiment and empowering Armenian radicals
That incident of the death of Talat Pasha should be a reminder for all of the Turks that Europe was and will always be an enemy to Turkey in the long run no matter how "peaceful" they try to act

We have Sutcu Imam who we call the French and Armenian slayer.

Also Karabekir Pasha we also call him the Armenian slayer.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom