TR Foreign Policy & Geopolitics

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,542
Erdogan is a puppet

@GoatsMilk do you remember months ago ( or maybe a year ago) i told you when the Erdogan's fuckery catch up islamist will tell yeah Erdogan was a jew or a foreign agent or something and they will do the political Islam thing all over again ?? then you compare them to Marxist / communist who would say soviet union was not real communism and advocate for communism here is the example its already beginning

@Ryder we know each other since PDF back in that time you were a zealot Erdogan supporter even here before the presidential election when each time i post something about the 13 million kaçak you always defended them. now all the sudden Erdogan become puppet ??? no darling we live in democracy YOU ARE the architect of this situation. you have destroyed the only stronghold that the turks could live with peace, away from Anti-Turkism

all those years when i had a fight with Arabs in PDF you sided with them against me but when you get into fight with them i always defended you. i always thought you will change some day. you never did Nein now look what you have done. send your namus to karabük university that is what you always desired no ??

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
@GoatsMilk do you remember months ago ( or maybe a year ago) i told you when the Erdogan's fuckery catch up islamist will tell yeah Erdogan was a jew or a foreign agent or something and they will do the political Islam thing all over again ?? then you compare them to Marxist / communist who would say soviet union was not real communism and advocate for communism here is the example its already beginning

@Ryder we know each other since PDF back in that time you were a zealot Erdogan supporter even here before the presidential election when each time i post something about the 13 million kaçak you always defended them. now all the sudden Erdogan become puppet ??? no darling we live in democracy YOU ARE the architect of this situation. you have destroyed the only stronghold that the turks could live with peace, away from Anti-Turkism

all those years when i had a fight with Arabs in PDF you sided with them against me but when you get into fight with them i always defended you. i always thought you will change some day. you never did Nein now look what you have done. send your namus to karabük university that is what you always desired no ??

Bro what are you talking about LOL

I constantly got banned for my racist posts.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,542
Bro what are you talking about LOL

I constantly got banned for my racist posts.
thats after you had a big fight with arabs before that i remember you and that turco dayı ( or whatever his name was ) and MMM-E shit up on atatürk and invited arabs and Iranians to shit on him as well

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 7,952
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Gentlemen, let's keep the discussion respectful and relevant to the thread. Any bilateral personal matter should be discussed in private.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 7,952
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

BD-Turkey can be trade gateways between Europe, South & SE Asia​

Turkish business leaders discussed bilateral trade potential with FBCCI president

1717168019118.png

Bangladesh and Turkey can serve as the gateway of trade and business between Europe and South and Southeast Asia, said Mahbubul Alam, president of the Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FBCCI).

"Bangladesh and Turkey offer huge untapped potential of trade and business," he said while addressing a visiting delegation from the Foreign Economic Relations Board of Turkiye and the Turkiye-Bangladesh Business Council today at the FBCCI headquarters in Dhaka.

He said Turkey has a unique geographic position, lying partly in Asia and partly in Europe, a bridge between the two continents.

Likewise, situated at the foothills of Himalayas, Bangladesh is also the gateway of regions like the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) and the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (Saarc), according to a press release.

"Thus, both Bangladesh and Turkey could serve as the gateway of trade and business between Europe and South & Southeast Asia," he said.

He said the relations between Turkey and Bangladesh are based on strong historical and cultural roots.

Both nations have expanded beyond traditional ties into a prosperous trade and investment partnership, he added.

In 2022-23 fiscal year, Bangladesh's exports to Turkey stood at $495.81 million and imports from Turkey stood at $380.3 million.

At present nearly 20 large Turkish companies are directly operating in Bangladesh in the areas of garments and textiles, accessories, chemicals, engineering, construction; and energy.

Also, over 100 Turkish companies have representatives in Bangladesh, according to the FBCCI.

Alam expressed optimism about future cooperation between the two countries in different areas such as pharmaceuticals, tourism, jute, and technology.

He called for the activation of trade promotional activities and proposed cooperation in developing high-tech products and tourism infrastructure.

Hidayet Onur Ozden, chairperson of the Turkiye-Bangladesh Business Council and leader of the delegation, said there are many opportunities to strengthen the bilateral trade between the two countries.

The trade and business ties between Bangladesh and Turkey are improving day by day and it is time to bolster the growth of economic prosperity of the two nations, he added.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
thats after you had a big fight with arabs before that i remember you and that turco dayı ( or whatever his name was ) and MMM-E shit up on atatürk and invited arabs and Iranians to shit on him as well

I never invited them. I constantly had arguments with Chinese, Iranians, Arabs and a South Africans along with a few Indians.

They were not just shitting on Ataturk it was the Turks as a whole that they were dissing.

PDF have themselves to blame for this for allowing their forum to be a echo chamber.

I understand the mods on this forum are doing their best not to allow this stuff here. I cant blame them.

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 950
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
The head of Turkish military intelligence arrived in Baku

The Minister of Defense of Azerbaijan, Colonel General Zakir Hasanov, met with a delegation led by the head of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Turkish Armed Forces, Colonel General Ismail Gunaydin, who is on an official visit to our country (minval.az)

1717175737691.png

The Commander of the Turkish Ground Forces, Army General Selcuk Bayraktaroglu, met with the Deputy Commander of the Azerbaijani Ground Forces, Major General Vasif Kazimov.
Information about this was disseminated by the Turkish Ministry of Defense.

1717178774863.png

Last edited:

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,043
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The head of Turkish military intelligence arrived in Baku

The Minister of Defense of Azerbaijan, Colonel General Zakir Hasanov, met with a delegation led by the head of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Turkish Armed Forces, Colonel General Ismail Gunaydin, who is on an official visit to our country (minval.az)

View attachment 68384

The Commander of the Turkish Ground Forces, Army General Selcuk Bayraktaroglu, met with the Deputy Commander of the Azerbaijani Ground Forces, Major General Vasif Kazimov.
Information about this was disseminated by the Turkish Ministry of Defense.

View attachment 68385
By the way, why is there a picture of Aliyev in the background? Is he the founder or saviour of the country?

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,043
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

BD-Turkey can be trade gateways between Europe, South & SE Asia​

Turkish business leaders discussed bilateral trade potential with FBCCI president

View attachment 68363

Bangladesh and Turkey can serve as the gateway of trade and business between Europe and South and Southeast Asia, said Mahbubul Alam, president of the Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FBCCI).

"Bangladesh and Turkey offer huge untapped potential of trade and business," he said while addressing a visiting delegation from the Foreign Economic Relations Board of Turkiye and the Turkiye-Bangladesh Business Council today at the FBCCI headquarters in Dhaka.

He said Turkey has a unique geographic position, lying partly in Asia and partly in Europe, a bridge between the two continents.

Likewise, situated at the foothills of Himalayas, Bangladesh is also the gateway of regions like the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) and the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (Saarc), according to a press release.

"Thus, both Bangladesh and Turkey could serve as the gateway of trade and business between Europe and South & Southeast Asia," he said.

He said the relations between Turkey and Bangladesh are based on strong historical and cultural roots.

Both nations have expanded beyond traditional ties into a prosperous trade and investment partnership, he added.

In 2022-23 fiscal year, Bangladesh's exports to Turkey stood at $495.81 million and imports from Turkey stood at $380.3 million.

At present nearly 20 large Turkish companies are directly operating in Bangladesh in the areas of garments and textiles, accessories, chemicals, engineering, construction; and energy.

Also, over 100 Turkish companies have representatives in Bangladesh, according to the FBCCI.

Alam expressed optimism about future cooperation between the two countries in different areas such as pharmaceuticals, tourism, jute, and technology.

He called for the activation of trade promotional activities and proposed cooperation in developing high-tech products and tourism infrastructure.

Hidayet Onur Ozden, chairperson of the Turkiye-Bangladesh Business Council and leader of the delegation, said there are many opportunities to strengthen the bilateral trade between the two countries.

The trade and business ties between Bangladesh and Turkey are improving day by day and it is time to bolster the growth of economic prosperity of the two nations, he added.

Isn't Erkam Yıldırım, the son of Binali Yıldırım, sitting in the centre opposite? He is a very famous businessman in Turkiye. :D :p

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 950
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
By the way, why is there a picture of Aliyev in the background? Is he the founder or saviour of the country?
Türkiye'de babalarının portrelerini duvara asmıyorlar mı?
Oğul babasının resmini duvara asar. Burada şaşırtıcı olan ne? ;)

translation: Such is the tradition

Last edited:

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 950
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Türkiye Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan will pay an official visit to China on June 3-5. This was announced by Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Mao Ning.

The visit will take place at the invitation of Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi, Xinhua reports.

Last edited:

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,043
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Türkiye'de babalarının portrelerini duvara asmıyorlar mı?
Oğul babasının resmini duvara asar. Burada şaşırtıcı olan ne? ;)

translation: Such is the tradition
Oğlu evinde asabilir de, devlet kurumlarında da mı asılıyor? :D :D Mesela, neden Ebulfez Elçibey değil de Aliyev? :sneaky:

Moderator Edit: A son can put the picture of his father, but what's the situation with putting the picture in State institutions? For example why it's not the picture of Ebulfez Elcibey, but Aliyev's picture?

Include translations or posts will be deleted!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,811
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tensions with Azerbaijan over Israel are starting to simmer.

Attacking the building of the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) in Istanbul today is the product of the same mentality as throwing the Azerbaijani flag in the trash can in Konya a few years ago.

Turkey is a brotherly country. We defend Turkey on all international platforms and we will continue to do so.

But Azerbaijan is both our Kaaba and Jerusalem. We can never, ever accept this disrespect to Azerbaijan!

In Istanbul, a group of terrorists attacked the office of the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) in Ayazaga, Sariyer. What, sir, is that we are selling oil to Israel?

The Azerbaijani state has an investment of 20 billion dollars in Turkey, as well as in Israel.

Just as the Turkish state has an investment of 12 billion dollars in Azerbaijan, Israel also has an investment in Azerbaijan.

I have bad news for you. SOCAR will soon start processing Israeli natural gas, which will probably be sold to Europe via Turkey.

Some harsh words from the Azerbaijani side, calling the Turkish people who protested SOCAR's relationship with Israel terrorists

The terrorist is your father. Who the hell are you to call the children of this country terrorists!

https://x.com/cavidaga/status/1796591418632511762?s=19

In front of the SOCAR Building, Istanbul, Today.

"We have nothing to lose but Gaza!"

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 7,952
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Hmm, calling bunch of protesters 'terrorists' is a bit too much.

fushkee

Committed member
Reactions
4 231
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Neither Israel nor West. Radical religious (dinci) terrorists and their extension cemaats are the biggest enemy of this country!

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
This islamists rats are worse than anyone.
You see , if you walk down Oxford Street, you will see these rats doing " Dawa" in very particular way.
Once or twice I quoted from Qur'an and Hadith, why they cannot do that in such a way.
Of course, it quickly becomes a linguistic arguments.
Or I was watching a clip from USA, where they talk about national mixing in the mosque. Guy said " That's what Islam is all about " ??????
What I am trying to say , I see these people as the old Communist looked upon Lumpen proletariat.
They are worthless , a hypocrite is worse then unbeliever.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,811
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,894
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Iran does this to create problems between Azerbaijan and Turkiye. It is a well-known scheme by Turkish authorities. Iranians use Hudapar and some elements inside Saadet/Yeniden Refah Party. This is not something new.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom