News French Presidential Candidate “Marine Le Pen” Vows to Exit NATO Once Elected

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
Marine Le Pen, the French presidential candidate for the “National Rally” party (far right), announced on Saturday, that France will leave NATO if she wins the elections.

Le Pen said during a meeting with her constituents in the northern city of Reims: “We must defend our interests freely and get out of the logic of military alliances … Therefore, we will get out of the unified NATO command, so as not to allow us to be dragged again into useless conflicts.”
Several politicians have announced their intention to participate in the French presidential elections next April, including the leader of the “National Rally” party, Marine Le Pen, and Valerie Pecres, the candidate for the “Republicans” party (centre right), Eric Zemmour, leader of the far-right “recovery” movement, and Jean Luc Melenchon, leader of the French Proud France party (far left), and others.

Meantime, President Emmanuel Macron has not announced his intention to participate in the presidential race.

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Vote LePen, is a vote for France. Also I would vote for Macron, he is a good leader, I would put him third in the world at the moment. France is in a strong geo-political position. So don't rock the boat Frenchies.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,838
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Vote LePen, is a vote for France. Also I would vote for Macron, he is a good leader, I would put him third in the world at the moment. France is in a strong geo-political position. So don't rock the boat Frenchies.
Are you kidding?!
Trump:" Everything he touched, turns shit".
Macron:" Nato is braindead."
Merkel:" I am sick of him ."
...African issue.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 696
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
France is a far-left country, this thread is rather pointless because she won't get elected.

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
France is a country of extreme's. You have an actual far-right and far-left, the French center through is like very authoritarian, economic protections and militaristic. With a culture of destroying Catholic religion and enforcing liberalism. So its weird in France. Hahahaha.

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Le Pen is already Finished. she will never reach the 10 million votes that she managed to get in 2017

She exposed her self massivley as a fraud to French voters by pushing for a Frexit from the EU which is against the interests of French exceptionalism and not to mention would have a devestating effect on the French economy.

French voters wont forget that. These dumb comments about NATO making her bury herself even more. LePen single handedly gave Macron the presidency as Fillon would have won had he finished 2nd and many on the right are fed up with her gross incompetence as well.

It will be hilarous if Zemmour takes Le Pens Voter share in the 1st round and both fail to make the run off

Not that it matters anyway as Macron will win.

Hidalgo should of focused on 2027 & Les Republicans need a better candidate than Pecresse.

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
France is home of
France is a country of extreme's. You have an actual far-right and far-left, the French center through is like very authoritarian, economic protections and militaristic. With a culture of destroying Catholic religion and enforcing liberalism. So its weird in France. Hahahaha.

France is the home of Modern European Democracy. I have issue with current French Foreign Policy but the values of Liberte Egalite Fratirnete No.

France still is Europes major military Power. I just hope Macron can be more pragmatic & serious after reelection.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
e French center through is like very authoritarian, economic protections and militaristic. With a culture of destroying Catholic religion and enforcing liberalism. So its weird i

France is the country of radical revolution so its not surprising that extreme ideologies have such weight in that nation. Seems like that country has no balance or middle ground. Swinging from one extreme to the next.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Good, Nato is never a united front, it's more likely for Nato members fighting themselves than fighting an outside foe.

Top Bottom