Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@adenl If you insist on violating forum rules by posting memes, insulting nations and discussing the Moderators "over and over again" with your nonsense justifications , I will take further precautions which will be special for you. Your ban was expired today but It seems you are insisting on repeating same behaviors. Stop derailling topics. This is the last soft warning for you

A

adenl

If you insist on violating forum rules by posting memes, insulting nations and discussing the Moderators "over and over again" with your nonsense justifications , I will take further cautions which will be special for you. Your ban was expired today but It seems you are insisting on repeating same behaviors. Stop derailling topics. This is the last soft warning for you
Insulting memes? It was a joke to overzealous posts by a member and which country did I insult? Speaking truths is insulting?
Don't accuse me with arbitrary rules that you decide because you have the power to do so and are unwilling to improve and change the rules to changing situations. I bet that ad revenue is clouding your ability to justly moderate and prohibit trolls from spamming. All the while scaring away members that are genuinely interested in contributing to this forum by pointing out nonsense.

Have fun with your stagnant, no fun allowed and pretentious 'rules' 😗

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Insulting memes? It was a joke to overzealous posts by a member and which country did I insult? Speaking truths is insulting?
Don't accuse me with arbitrary rules that you decide because you have the power to do so and are unwilling to improve and change the rules to changing situations. I bet that ad revenue is clouding your ability to justly moderate and prohibit trolls from spamming. All the while scaring away members that are genuinely interested in contributing to this forum by pointing out nonsense.

Have fun with your stagnant, no fun allowed and pretentious 'rules' 😗
Memes will be deleted and discussions won't change that.
There's a meme thread in the forum. Go mad at it!

kaykay

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I think after the second-order of rafales, most probably India will get the integration rights of Meteor with the LCA and its future variants. That will really help them to be a quality defensive weapon patrolling the Indian skies.

L&T and MBDA are already in collaboration to manufacture them in India if the orders are in large numbers.
@Nilgiri what you think about the integration of Meteor with the LCA and its future variants .
Well afaik, Meteor won't be there with Tejas. Astra variants and Derby variants only in BVR for now.

Paro

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Meteor can only be integrated with a European Radar afaik. Not Russian, not israeli, not Indian.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom