Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I personally believe they are buddies we need a angela merkel version of tayyip's songs.

GORUNDU GIBI OLAN GUCUNU MILLETDEN ALAN ANGELA MERKEL.

In German especially 🤣
Yes, they are. From the beginning. Before he went to President as he was governor of Istanbul.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Du meine Güte...
Are you serious?

Yes I am serious. Point me to anything that proves NGOs (you know you said NGOs so I assume all NGOs) are spying? Anything substantial that you can provide?

If you want to talk, you better provide something.

But this topic is about German politics. Not about Turkey, so no more derailing please. Same goes for me. Lets stay on the topic.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes I am serious. Point me to anything that proves NGOs (you know you said NGOs so I assume all NGOs) are spying? Anything substantial that you can provide?

If you want to talk, you better provide something.

But this topic is about German politics. Not about Turkey, so no more derailing please. Same goes for me. Lets stay on the topic.
I said not all NGO's. What kind of evidence you want? Video or Audio tapes? We talk about German NGO's, so its related on topic.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well there goes the last bit of respect I had for you.

L

LegionnairE

Well there goes the last bit of respect I had for you.
Good for you.

Apparently believing in holocaust is a forum rule. With my messages deleted I no longer feel welcome here.

Trying to shun me won't change what I think. I didn't change my views to avoid going to prison I certainly won't do it to stay in a fucking forum.
My integrity isn't for sale.

You will soon be apologizing for Armenian genocide too. It is established "fact" recognized by all mainstream historians.

And frankly you people are conformists.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good for you.

Apparently believing in holocaust is a forum rule. With my messages deleted I no longer feel welcome here.

Trying to shun me won't change what I think. I didn't change my views to avoid going to prison I certainly won't do it to stay in a fucking forum.
My integrity isn't for sale.

You will soon be apologizing for Armenian genocide too. It is established "fact" recognized by all mainstream historians.

And frankly you people are conformists.

I dont believe in mainstream bs neither pseudo history like kadir misiroglu spouts or anti ottoman kemalists who love manipulating ottoman history.

History needs to be treated like science. Nowadays its all manipulated for interests and for an agenda.

Also genocides and massacres in history are always treated with holocaust studies this is wrong. Im so critical of this because it creates a black and white view of history and gives out cartoon scenarios.

This is the problem this armenian/turkish issue has people treat it like the holocaust where the baddies aka Turks just went out and massacred innocent armenians while ignoring the armenians and their crimes and what caused their deportation.

Like hostage taking, terrorism, assinating high ranking officials, bombing a mosque to kill Sultan Abdulhamid II, trying to cause agitation and provocation to cause foreign interventions while also dreaming of an independant greater armenian state.

Armenians not only killed Turks for this dream they even massacred Jews and Georgians for it.

None of these scholars look into it. Professor Mcarthy is condemned as a genocide denier because he has the balls to challenge the official narrative.

Honestly Ilber Ortayli and Halil inalcik are diamonds. One of our best historians in the country.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I really don’t care. It’s not about you and me. Feel free to believe what you want to believe. 😊

That was for another comment by another user that has been since deleted.

The topic is still German politics.

L

LegionnairE

History needs to be treated like science. Nowadays its all manipulated for interests and for an agenda.

You can't treat it like science if your scientific conclusion is deemed illegal.

It's not science anymore, it's politics.

I provided links, evidence, nobody has an answer. All they can do is delete my posts and send snarky comments like "I lost respect for you"

Pathetic...

If I wanted to be censored, I would go to facebook.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You can't treat it like science if your scientific conclusion is deemed illegal.

It's not science anymore, it's politics.

I provided links, evidence, nobody has an answer. All they can do is delete my posts and send snarky comments like "I lost respect for you"

Pathetic...

If I wanted to be censored, I would go to facebook.

If its of any help for your hurt feelings, I didnt delete your post. But if you want to discuss the Holocaust, go to a history forum and since this is a defence forum lets stick to things that are somewhat relevant.

No more derailings please.

L

LegionnairE

If its of any help for your hurt feelings, I didnt delete your post. But if you want to discuss the Holocaust, go to a history forum and since this is a defence forum lets stick to things that are somewhat relevant.

No more derailings please.

This isn't a politics forum either. Delete this thread please. It was a mistake of me to start it.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

I would love it if Germany splits apart.

How about we they bring back the Western and Russian occupations back. We can all play this game

That Twitter Account is stupid and you should read a bit more before you jump to conclusions. Die Partei is a satirical party. They are taking the piss out of everything and everyone. We need fewer snowflakes, but it appears that every other Turk on the internet is sensitive and insecure.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Merkel did a good job despite her short comings. Imo she has served her country and EU interests well.

No EU country has sacrificed more than Germany for the union and they gain alot as well because of their solid political structure.

I see some members who are quick to accuse other Turks for weakness, but make no mistake, you won't find any Turk here who will apologise for 1915 or any such event. True patriots will follow the path laid before us by MKA, and keep religion i private sphere and strenghthen our nation and its unity. You can find wannabees in every party what Turkey lacks is a constitutional court with power.

Currently no one can force RTE or the government to submit to a verdict.

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I heard social democrats won.

Are they really going to expropriate housing unions as stated in Danish newspaper ?

I assume it's rental apartments, but the prices seems to have gone through the roof

The social democrats are just in the first place. To have a majority of seats in the Bundestag they need the coalition of the fdp(capitalist) and the greens. This coalition is called the ampel koalition.

Its is also possible that laschet(cdu/conservatives) could become chancellor, through the jamaika-coalition(cdu-fdp-greens)

Groko(the big coalition between cdu and spd) is also possbile, but the social democrats would be the leader this time.

But it looks like that ampel coalition would be go to for the social democrats.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I heard social democrats won.

Are they really going to expropriate housing unions as stated in Danish newspaper ?

I assume it's rental apartments, but the prices seems to have gone through the roof

No thats a demand from the leftists / the Linke. Berlin voted for it in a referendum so the new major (also SPD) will have to deal with it, but seems difficult.

Scholz's solution is to halt rent hikes for a couple of years and to build 400k flats per year.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
No thats a demand from the leftists / the Linke. Berlin voted for it in a referendum so the new major (also SPD) will have to deal with it, but seems difficult.

Scholz's solution is to halt rent hikes for a couple of years and to build 400k flats per year.
I don't think that is going to solve anything.

IMO Germany needs the Danish mortgage system. It'll rip the banking sector a new one.

Public housing system in Denmark and Germany probably function similarly. but if the mortgage+interest is too high the rent will be high too.

That's where the beauty of Realkredit comes into play (Obl. = Bond). As you can se if you borrow 1 mio. dkk for 1 year the interest is 0,23.

You pay off your debt over 10, 15, 20, 30 years.

1632807950952.png

The bond/debt are locked to a certain timeline and can't be changed. For public housing this kind of financing is better than bank loan/credit. Low interest and other costs, and they will in return mean low rent as newly built public housing can have cheapest possible financing e.g. 3xA rating.

It would require certain Social Democratic initiatives be implemented like in Denmark, public housing non-profit organization should be established. Union to oversee them.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think that is going to solve anything.

IMO Germany needs the Danish mortgage system. It'll rip the banking sector a new one.

Public housing system in Denmark and Germany probably function similarly. but if the mortgage+interest is too high the rent will be high too.

That's where the beauty of Realkredit comes into play (Obl. = Bond). As you can se if you borrow 1 mio. dkk for 1 year the interest is 0,23.

You pay off your debt over 10, 15, 20, 30 years.

View attachment 32343

The bond/debt are locked to a certain timeline and can't be changed. For public housing this kind of financing is better than bank loan/credit. Low interest and other costs, and they will in return mean low rent as newly built public housing can have cheapest possible financing e.g. 3xA rating.

It would require certain Social Democratic initiatives be implemented like in Denmark, public housing non-profit organization should be established. Union to oversee them.

While thats a nice program, apartments in cities such as Düsseldorf or Berlin nowadays cost like 500-600k € for 80 square meters. You need a good 10-15% of that upfront before you can get any mortage in first place.

Its nearly impossible to buy something for most of the population and even I with a decent salary am not ready to pay those inflated prices.

Top Bottom