Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I understand your reaction, I do not judge it negatively, you are just a Turk living in another culture.
It is difficult for someone who walks on smooth ground to realize through blinders that fighters pilots around the world are another paste.
F-35 religions ceremomies through the normal world.....

USA

View attachment 38758

UK

View attachment 38757

Japan

View attachment 38756

Now imagine Erdogan or Turkish soldiers taking pictures with Imams or Muftis see how you people lose your shit.

With your Muh Ottomans 🤣

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
They are trained just like you Its a new jet both of the countries are using it newly also the qatari one has the everything HAF one has they paid a great amount of money. muh pilots qataris got them earlier they have better training against other jets because of the exercises they joined.

France offered everything to the qataris as well don't cope
Greek pilots training and exercise under NATO Standards.
Huge diffrent.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Rafale will level up the hellenic air force, this is reality
Aerial warfare goes in the 21st century, of course this goes with the F-16V program if US gives the proper weapons.
I would like to see some rafale on board video chasing f16. We do not really know how they compare to each other since there is nothing shared from anatolian eagle. I am sure Greeks would be eager to demonstrate superiority of rafales against f16s.
I do not think there will be such a video. Rafale strikes without the enemy taking them by surprise. As they proved in Libya and elsewhere.
For the dogfights, Mirage 2000 is the best as shown in the field.

M

Manomed

Aerial warfare goes in the 21st century, of course this goes with the F-16V program if US gives the proper weapons.

I do not think there will be such a video. Rafale strikes without the enemy taking them by surprise. As they proved in Libya and elsewhere.
They shotdown outdated systems in libya mig 23 isn't a modern fighter.

fushkee

Reactions
4 212
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Greeks will have a good power factor with those Rafales. If they do have meteor missiles on it.
But biggest cons for them is lack of experience in real battle.
Anyway, time will show us how they will be used effectively...

Foulgrim

Greece Moderator
Reactions
1 629
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Can you respect the terms of use of the forum for once? Are you children or adults?
I start and believe that if you do not insult each other for a day you will get deprivation syndrome!

Brokengineer

Committed member
Reactions
1 480
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So what happens if f16 intercepted by a rafale. They will "shoot down" without noticing and go back. I hardly think so.
To have an bvr fight, one side should fire its missile when they engage. An f16 is capable of doing it. Then, why there has been dog fights between both countries?
Interceptions has been for warning and sometimes power demonstration , not for causing war.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,320
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are you sure about this, that is, the Qatari Rafale has the same sensors as the Greek one?
Of course, I do not forget two more variables that are the human factor as well as the training, ie the Greek pilot.
Dont forget that France offers and gave to Greece weapons systems that other allied countries do not offer.

Qatar is the country with money, France would offer them more then they can offer you :D .

Atlas

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Qatar is the country with money, France would offer them more then they can offer you :D .
In quantities that's true.
The point is if there is a difference between the export edition Rafale, like the ones that Qatar bought, and the ones that came directly from France active air force battalion to us.

Last edited:

Jacop

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Review of the program:
January 25, 2021: Signing of a contract
January 19, 2022: Arrival of the first 6 A / Fs with 8 pilots in the controls and dozens of trained Engineers.
The fastest track integration in the service of a new and complex weapons system in Greece and beyond. View attachment 38355

this is a small step for turkey, a giant leap for greece 😅. I'm joking they look so fit. However, there is no competition between buyers and sellers. I think that is what greece should think about

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
this is a small step for turkey, a giant leap for greece 😅. I'm joking they look so fit. However, there is no competition between buyers and sellers. I think that is what greece should think about
Next leap are the NLOS systems and the modernization of the AH-64A .
Unfortunately, due to the economic crisis of the last decade, the leaps must be aimed at reducing this distance.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
In quantities that's true.
The point is if there is a difference between the export edition Rafale, like the ones that Qatar bought, and the ones that came directly from France active air force battalion to us.
He does not understand, I told him. A first difference is the special coating that reducing the RCS which the Qataris do not have.

Jacop

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Next leap are the NLOS systems and the modernization of the AH-64A .
Unfortunately, due to the economic crisis of the last decade, the leaps must be aimed at reducing this distance.
That was what i mean. Greece inports, turkey exports. Boost your industry

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
That was what i mean. Greece inports, turkey exports. Boost your industry
I hope we succeed it.
There are some very good companies, such as Intracom, Theon, ODDY, but we need more boost. I am sure that we are in the dawn of a new beginning.

Last edited:

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Greek Rafale with Exocet AM39 missiles

1642866960139.png

T

Turko

Rafale is said to have good EW Suites and capability.

SPECTRA%20France%20-%20UK%20-%20BD.jpg

main-qimg-122454f9c3cd424c6e99bf8107b4232c-lq

Had Greek air force had this capability before Rafales?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom