Casual Discussion Has anyone here been vaccinated against the coronavirus ?

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,557
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I was scared to death in Thailand that I would be tricked by a tranny so I sticked to my girlfriend. I didnt drink any not bottled water there and still managed to get something in the lower departments of my body.

Oh boy... First- you go to Thailand alone. Second- What's the point to go to Thailand if you don't f*ck a Ladyboy? :(

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,049
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh boy... First- you go to Thailand alone. Second- What's the point to go to Thailand if you don't f*ck a Ladyboy? :(

I saw a ping-pong show if that helps, but I feel like Trannies that's a thing for 50+ old people.

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I saw a ping-pong show if that helps, but I feel like Trannies that's a thing for 50+ old people.
Trannies are for 50+ old people? You don't know anything about the Turkish 'party scene'...

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,985
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Its interesting how they can inject abit of code into a mosquito that renders all females born from that seed infertile. While the males born from that seed continue the pattern. Massively curtailing the numbers out there over a few generations.

Last edited:

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,049
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Trannies are for 50+ old people? You don't know anything about the Turkish 'party scene'...

If I had known which direction this would take I would have never mentioned Thailand, oh boy.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,049
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Its interesting how they can inject abit of code into a mosquito that renders all females born from that seed infertile. While the males born from that seed continue the pattern. Massively curtailing the numbers out there over a few generations.

And who can say what impact its going to have on the ecosystem?

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
When I got Dose#1, the gap between 2 doses of Astra Zeneca was 28 days. That inept Modi increased it to 84 days. I have a slot in 2 days' time. Hopefully, that brings an end to this Covid nightmare.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,988
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
How do we deal with family members who became anti vaxxers?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,988
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ostracize them. Disown them.

My uncle has become a anti vaxxer now his trying to get into my moms head about it.

Im open to the vaccine hopefully planning on getting it.

In the end we all have to get the vaccine. Seriously dont get anti vaxxers they are like dont believe everything while at the same time they believe in facebook posts and videos with x files music 🤣

Last edited:

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
My uncle has become a anti vaxxer now his trying to get into my moms head about it.

Im open to the vaccine hopefully planning on getting it.

In the end we all have to get the vaccine. Seriously dont get anti vaxxers they are like dont believe everything while at the same time they believe im facebook posts and videos with x files music 🤣
They will come around when their places of worship or modes of transport require vaccination proof / certificates.

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
Waiting for my second jab. The first done like a month ago. Side effects: increased body temperature and soreness where I was jabbed. Vaccine of choice: Biontech/Pfizer.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,988
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Im getting the phizer vaccine first dose on September 23.

My mum, brother, sister in law, grandmother, uncle and cousin are all getting the jab.

My uncle was anti vaxx but my brother and doctors were able to convince him at what is at stake so he went with phizer.

My aunty and her husband are vaccinated. My cousin is also fully.

My dad is thinking he said let me speak with my doctor due to his asthma.

My family is slowly getting vaccinated.

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to Other

I already got 2 doses of Sinovac.
Alhamdulillah.
No critical side effect.
Just a feeling a bit of numbness
in the shoulders. 🙂

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,313
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
2 month ago i visited somebody in the hospital, total amount time spent in the hospital was max 30 min. 10 min going and 10 min going out, 10 min visit time. Next day is had a crisis, i had a really crazy cough in a hot summer day. for 20 min. It came really from my chest and kiel, drinking water didn't helped. After 20 min cough i spit something green yellow liquid. Could it be covid was the question in my mind.

Good that i was vaccinated, ther was a guy from our village, he didn't vaccinated and was anti thing about it. Well the guy passed away, 3 week in a ICU. Came for vacation ended in a coffin. Thats how fast life can be.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,988
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
2 month ago i visited somebody in the hospital, total amount time spent in the hospital was max 30 min. 10 min going and 10 min going out, 10 min visit time. Next day is had a crisis, i had a really crazy cough in a hot summer day. for 20 min. It came really from my chest and kiel, drinking water didn't helped. After 20 min cough i spit something green yellow liquid. Could it be covid was the question in my mind.

Good that i was vaccinated, ther was a guy from our village, he didn't vaccinated and was anti thing about it. Well the guy passed away, 3 week in a ICU. Came for vacation ended in a coffin. Thats how fast life can be.

Man im really getting pissed off from my dads family you have some not all thankfully who are anti vax now they are trying to get into my mothers head.

Seriously man fck these conspiracy theorists and their clickbait bs. Also fck the anti vaxxers all of them. If they dont want the vaccine fine bad luck just dont like how they guilt trip people and play with peoples minds and emotions.

Im starting to get really pissed off. I feel like this is going to be tyrannical but they should be thrown into jail for jeopardising public health and safety.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom