Casual Discussion Has anyone here been vaccinated against the coronavirus ?

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
problem is after August ther will be no day off for me anymore.
Maybe a family member can send it to you in Türkiye after they get it at your home adress in the Netherlands..

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,033
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
We have that to but it has no value when travelling abroad.

When will you get the second shot?

In 4 weeks, so in total 6 weeks after the first shot. Meanwhile my mother still hasn't got one because she wants Biontech.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,291
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Got first pfizer shot, not much happened.

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Got mine Yesterday, Pfizer or Moderna don't really know but my arm and attached muscle groups hurt like hell and feel like shit. I heard Johnson and Johnson is absolutely awfull and that anyone that takes it will basicly suffer for a week.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Got mine Yesterday, Pfizer or Moderna don't really know but my arm and attached muscle groups hurt like hell and feel like shit. I heard Johnson and Johnson is absolutely awfull and that anyone that takes it will basicly suffer for a week.
Yeah,never again.

Oublious

Experienced member
Reactions
7 4,291
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I feel fatique and muscle strain, but further is ok.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
I feel fatique and muscle strain, but further is ok.
You will be okay. I got mine [Pfizer] in early March and then got second one in April. Slight swelling at point of injection followed by fatigue and slight temp in the evening both times. Went to sleep early and was perfectly fine next morning.

I am convinced I have been exposed to covid many times but has just bounced off me thanks o the jabs. I go regularly to my local JD gym which often can be crowded. I am convinced that the management run the AC system at reduced output to save money because that place can be stuffy like hell and ideal enviroment for the virus to replicate and spread.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I had the same symptoms with moderna.

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I will not get vaccinated. I won't inject anything into my system which hasn't been tested properly for a longer period of time. Can I get this forum if you all die?

Oublious

Experienced member
Reactions
7 4,291
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I will not get vaccinated. I won't inject anything into my system which hasn't been tested properly for a longer period of time. Can I get this forum if you all die?

I will turn in a hulk and not die.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Can I get this forum if you all die?
Yes, you can but you got wager something also. If we survive but you get taken then .? You remind me of the local Pakistani shop keeper I go to buy Pakistani groceries. He has refused the jab, insisted his family do the same thing and has even filled the head of his old assistant with conspiracy theories. Last time I got into a debate with him but he would not budge. He even claimed the masks are unhealthy as they catch germs and then you breath them back in.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Millions got vaccinated if that isnt enough testing then i dont know either.
So many people survived it, if you die then there was something wrong with you in the first place. :ROFLMAO:

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,543
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I know of so many people that got vaccinated and they are all alive and well. At the same time I know like 5-6 people who died from the virus only from my neighborhood since 2021 started- I don't even count the ones who died in the whole town or the country.

Since I got vaccinated I don't even think about the stupid virus anymore... Maybe Bill Gates and Musk are already controlling my brain or something. :D

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
I know of so many people that got vaccinated and they are all alive and well. At the same time I know like 5-6 people who died from the virus only from my neighborhood since 2021 started- I don't even count the ones who died in the whole town or the country.

Since I got vaccinated I don't even think about the stupid virus anymore... Maybe Bill Gates and Musk are already controlling my brain or something. :D
Do you have 5G?

N

Null/Void

I been vaccinated with two doses of Moderna me and my father had our first dose in late May I got my 2nd one late last week in terms of waiting my reasoning was bit quirky I wanted to produce of video of me getting a vaccine and documenting the side effects I just said screw it most of my friends were already vaxxed in April and May some as earlier as March.I work mostly outside as a freelance news photographer in NYC I often find myself in large crowd situations like press conferences and various array of demonstrations so taking the vaccine has gotten the fear of bringing the virus to my 70 plus year old father who is diabetic so as @Deliorman said ever since the shot I stopped caring about the virus I barley use a mask also these days unless I am taking public transit eg Bus or Subway or a store that requires one.In terms of side effects the first dose was like I could not move my hand or arm normally for like 10-15 mins normal motor functions came back pretty quick however my arm felt a pinching sensation for about a day or two my dad claims he felt nothing but a pinch with both first and 2nd dose.2nd dose was worse than first dose as injection pretty normal standard pinch sensation did not feel any other effect until the next day and that's when I felt like headaches and arm pain some fever symptoms so I was basically laying around the couch and bed all day that day nightime I felt much better but drowsy next day all normal

Attachments

• IMG_20210617_124551_084.jpg
    IMG_20210617_124551_084.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,033
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are you sure you didn't catch something else in Thailand? :D

I was scared to death in Thailand that I would be tricked by a tranny so I sticked to my girlfriend. I didnt drink any not bottled water there and still managed to get something in the lower departments of my body.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom