Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,407
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
With every passing day, I just realise how much of a treasure Baykar company is to Turkey; a story of suffering and hardship from the early 2000s to one of the main pillars of the Turkish defense industry and soft power throughout the world

Careful now, last time I mentioned Baykar and its owner, my post was deleted for being "off topic"!
Some here really hate Baykar no matter how great things they have achieved for this country. @Yasar_TR

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Some people are trolling and spreading disinformation on Twitter as usual. But doesn't justify generalization such as 'Pathetic Persians'.
Yes , dear friend. When it comes to you it is always racism or misunderstanding and someone else.
You see my friend, 2 days ago , i was watching 5PILLARS news . That charlatan Dilly , gave the platform to Imran Hussein. I saw the comments, how Serbs are good etc, how Ottomans are bad, Bosnians were one of 4 people running that joint.
As , I am visiting Sarajevo, I was eating with my sister. My sister as an anesthesiologist did 1000 operations.
She told me " 3 days ago , some people came from the international police to enquire about 2 dead Serbs. They died 2 May 1992.
They asked her about 2nd and 3rd May.
She talked about that for about 10 minutes, it was like the talk about Shifaa Hospital. I was on southern mountains then.
Yes , it is always about something and someone else .
You see , I wanted to write the condolence about Raisi, but after reading how Khomeini son suck up to the Greeks. I think I will skip that. I am in habit not to Diss dead etc
Oh , don't generalise???

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
118 14,975
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Careful now, last time I mentioned Baykar and its owner, my post was deleted for being "off topic"!
Some here really hate Baykar no matter how great things they have achieved for this country. @Yasar_TR
@Fuzuli NL bro,
You know very well why your post was deleted. You have been at this game long enough to know very well to stay on topic. If someone starts derailing TFX-Kaan thread by making it a discussion platform of foreign anti Turkish sentiment, and you dovetail on it then those posts are deleted. Real culprit got a warning and an auto ban.
If you are insinuating that your post was deleted because it had Baykar related content, then you are wrong. I am surprised that you could resort to that.
Baykar is a rare gem in our defence industry. But if you are going to praise them, do it in the related thread and in context.
Irrespective of who he is related to and who he is married to, Selcuk Bayraktar should be a matter of national pride for us all and we all know that he is a genius in his field. I can’t see anyone with right state of mind to say the opposite unless he/she has ulterior motive.
This is a forum where political views are discussed in it’s related thread.
All defence threads should be kept free of political views. As administrators and moderators it is our duty to be impartial and to make sure all members do adhere to it too.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
67 7,799
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Yes , dear friend. When it comes to you it is always racism or misunderstanding and someone else.

Listen, there are clear rules here that members should follow and mods has to uphold. I am not sure what are you suggesting about me specifically, it's not clear. If you mean I have biases, then let me tell you I didn't deleted his post. I only objected and @Kartal1 acted on his fine judgement to delete the post.

You see my friend, 2 days ago , i was watching 5PILLARS news . That charlatan Dilly , gave the platform to Imran Hussein. I saw the comments, how Serbs are good etc, how Ottomans are bad, Bosnians were one of 4 people running that joint.
As , I am visiting Sarajevo, I was eating with my sister. My sister as an anesthesiologist did 1000 operations.
She told me " 3 days ago , some people came from the international police to enquire about 2 dead Serbs. They died 2 May 1992.
They asked her about 2nd and 3rd May.
She talked about that for about 10 minutes, it was like the talk about Shifaa Hospital. I was on southern mountains then.
Yes , it is always about something and someone else .
You see , I wanted to write the condolence about Raisi, but after reading how Khomeini son suck up to the Greeks. I think I will skip that. I am in habit not to Diss dead etc
Oh , don't generalise???

Also, I am not sure how your personal experiences are relevant here. And yes, don't generalize bad attributes about specific ethnicities or groups of people. It's not that hard. Let's stay on topic.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,407
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Fuzuli NL bro,
You know very well why your post was deleted. You have been at this game long enough to know very well to stay on topic. If someone starts derailing TFX-Kaan thread by making it a discussion platform of foreign anti Turkish sentiment, and you dovetail on it then those posts are deleted. Real culprit got a warning and an auto ban.
If you are insinuating that your post was deleted because it had Baykar related content, then you are wrong. I am surprised that you could resort to that.
Baykar is a rare gem in our defence industry. But if you are going to praise them, do it in the related thread and in context.
Irrespective of who he is related to and who he is married to, Selcuk Bayraktar should be a matter of national pride for us all and we all know that he is a genius in his field. I can’t see anyone with right state of mind to say the opposite unless he/she has ulterior motive.
This is a forum where political views are discussed in it’s related thread.
All defence threads should be kept free of political views. As administrators and moderators it is our duty to be impartial and to make sure all members do adhere to it too.
Thanks for clarifying, bro!
Sorry, got hot-headed as usual.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,168
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Erdogan declared a day of national mourning for the Iranian president.

Joining Syria, Lebanon

Interesting how his trying to pander to his pro Iranian base.

But most Turkish Islamists and Turkish conservatives now see Iran as a threat.

In the past they constantly praised Khomeini until they realised that his revolution is now a threat to their country as we seen with Syria.

I dont mourn Raisi I hope he burns just like Soleimani.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Listen, there are clear rules here that members should follow and mods has to uphold. I am not sure what are you suggesting about me specifically, it's not clear. If you mean I have biases, then let me tell you I didn't deleted his post. I only objected and @Kartal1 acted on his fine judgement to delete the post.

Also, I am not sure how your personal experiences are relevant here. And yes, don't generalize bad attributes about specific ethnicities or groups of people. It's not that hard. Let's stay on topic.
Oh you don't understand, it is so difficult to understand?
Oh someone generalise, or it is not me but it is someone else? Yet when it comes to criticism of the entities which you don't like, then it is the whole sale criticism??? How convenient, when you argue with yourself then foe sure , you can always win any argument? No?
Generalise what exactly here? That Iranian Supreme Leader is spitting on other Muslims? That Iran is spitting on Turkey for decades and their army of trolls? It is just an anomaly? Just a sporadic occurance?
Yes spiting on my people and having so many likes is just as endemic like Dodo bird?
I mean, we can use the scolasticism and make ourselves looking good just about in any situation, just like the Israelis
Oh don't generalise? Like I am a child here?

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
118 14,975
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
No @Barry !
Yes it is a thread about the helicopter accident. But discussion still within context.
So let us be careful about staying on topic and make sure the discussion is not veered away from the thread title content.

Slayer

Reactions
1 204
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Iran: Please help. Send Drone and heli with night vision so we can find the butcher of Tehran.
Turkey: Sure thing. Hey we found the wreckage. Here are the coordinates.
Iran: You found shit. Our Drones found it.
Erdogan: 1 day of mourning in Turkey for a dude who literally hates Turkiye and Turks.

What did i miss?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,168
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Iran: Please help. Send Drone and heli with night vision so we can find the butcher of Tehran.
Erdogan: 1 day of mourning in Turkey for a dude who literally hates Turkiye and Turks.

What did i miss?
Bunlar bukumedigi elin icine resmen siciyorlar.

Erdogan is difficult to understand. Thats all I can say.

I dont want anybody suggesting otherwise.

Why didnt he declare 1 day of mourning for Silvio Berlusconi who was pretty much a close friend to Erdogan even been to his daughters and sons weddings?

Makes much more sense to declare a day mourning if the Ottoman royal family head passes away than either a Iranian or a Saudi.

When those Iranian proxies start attacking Turkish soldiers those Persians will declare shove it Erdogan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,905
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

What did i miss?
Again, don’t take it personally. It’s a propaganda show for the Iranian masses.” We don’t need anyone, to find our dead president.” It’s more than ridiculous. Don’t go deeper.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,974
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Again, don’t take it personally. It’s a propaganda show for the Iranian masses.” We don’t need anyone, to find our dead president.” It’s more than ridiculous. Don’t go deeper.
You don't need to go along with the propaganda. Better to rub it in Iranians' faces how utterly incompetent their government is.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
No @Barry !
Yes it is a thread about the helicopter accident. But discussion still within context.
So let us be careful about staying on topic and make sure the discussion is not veered away from the thread title content.
😊

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom