Ahlatshah

Reactions
9 250
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is suicide by the pilot possible ?
There is no need to look for a calf under an ox in this situation my friend. Heli was flying without necessary capabilities for foggy weather and mountainous terrain, no night vision equipment for example. Even 10.000 $ emergency locating transmitter (ELT) was absent. Other helos had to fly within visual contact but they noticed that after 1.5 minutes later, they say. What more do you want?

Sure, I will not be surprised if they come up with conspiracy theories like that try to make their people believe how strong they are. Their lies are world famous after all, AKA" acem palavrası".

Right now they are trying ungratefully to downplay the Akinci's role founding the crash site: Coordinates were 7 km wrong, ours were in gulf of basra, bla bla bla...

Iranians are something else

Slayer

Reactions
1 207
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
If the hardcore conservative Iranian mullahs ever wondered whether God was Muslim, Jewish or Christian, I think they got their answer.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,916
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is no need to look for a calf under an ox in this situation my friend. Heli was flying without necessary capabilities for foggy weather and mountainous terrain, no night vision equipment for example. Even 10.000 $ emergency locating transmitter (ELT) was absent. Other helos had to fly within visual contact but they noticed that after 1.5 minutes later, they say. What more do you want?
And you think, that these are regular procedure if you carring a president on a helicopter? The disregard of all security regulation.

Ahlatshah

Reactions
9 250
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
And you think, that these are regular procedure if you carring a president on a helicopter? The disregard of all security regulation.
Of course, procedures to carry the President are much more than that.

But I d like to point out that, security and safety are not the same things in aviation. In a nutshell, security is about preventing external threats like sabotage or terrorism, safety is about internal factors that may lead an accident, such as aircraft maintenance or engine inspection etc. In this crash, safety procedures seems clearly violated, especially if helo flying these weather and terrain conditions without necessary means. If you keep disregarding the safety procedures and hope for the best, it is like a ticking bomb, sooner or later you will have a crash.

I dont know the security procedures though

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,185
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Sure, I will not be surprised if they come up with conspiracy theories like that try to make their people believe how strong they are. Their lies are world famous after all, AKA" acem palavrası".

Right now they are trying ungratefully to downplay the Akinci's role founding the crash site: Coordinates were 7 km wrong, ours were in gulf of basra, bla bla bla...

Iranians are something else

Its so disgusting how Turkiye gave a helping hand and the Persians spit on our faces.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,444
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
79750ea81977b823b3a1348e97e353c7.jpg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom