Committed member
Reactions
2 462
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Herbert Wigwe: Nigerian bank chief killed in US helicopter crash

The co-founder of Access Bank, one of the largest banks in Nigeria, was among six people killed in a helicopter crash in California on Friday.

Herbert Wigwe, his wife, son, and a former president of the Nigerian stock exchange were all killed in the crash.

Strange.

Six African billionaires died in a helicopter crash in the Mojave desert underway to the Superbowl and nobody asks questions or opens a investigation.

Herbert Wigwe was one of the greatest African industrials so this is a huge blow for the African banking world. He was very busy opening fresh new banks and universities on the African continent.

Just a quote here from Herbert Wigwe about the migrant-industry:

"We need to take a holistic approach to address global migration, starting with our traditional framework for international development. The best place to limit migration is not in the middle of the Mediterranean or the English Channel or the Rio Grande. It is in the home countries that so many migrants are so desperate to leave,"

Now we know who the killers are.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,529
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I will kindly ask you to please refrain from low effort posting.

6 billionaires didn't die, 2 businessmen, wife and child of Wigwe and two pilots of the aircraft died. Event was pretty well reported on and I also followed the news. Crash is of course under investigation by NTSB and Airbus as the maker is the case for all aircraft crashes. We have some premature info that weather wasn't great, they were flying VFR in mountainous terrain because of the weather and it was night time. From FR24 and ADSB data that they were descending at a stead rate, possibly to get under the weather event. Helicopters crash every other week, occupants of helicopters tend to be rich individuals.
Now we know who the killers are.
I don't think you are expecting real answers.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,338
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I will kindly ask you to please refrain from low effort posting.

6 billionaires didn't die, 2 businessmen, wife and child of Wigwe and two pilots of the aircraft died. Event was pretty well reported on and I also followed the news. Crash is of course under investigation by NTSB and Airbus as the maker is the case for all aircraft crashes. We have some premature info that weather wasn't great, they were flying VFR in mountainous terrain because of the weather and it was night time. From FR24 and ADSB data that they were descending at a stead rate, possibly to get under the weather event. Helicopters crash every other week, occupants of helicopters tend to be rich individuals.

I don't think you are expecting real answers.
People tend to normalize the "accidental" deaths of important people in critical positions. But the real World doesn't work the way you think. And we saw this in its simplest form in the operations organized by FETO. Of course, the issue has nothing to do with FETO.

However, FETO showed everyone the characteristics of an intelligence operation in a way that no one could deny. Therefore, if covert operations and assassinations disguised as accidents seem like paranoia to you, I think you are wrong here.

Going back to the topic. In early February, the Nigerian king was murdered. And his wife was kidnapped. So yes, someone is clearly carrying out an operation in Nigeria. And probably there will be a civil war soon. Or they will take control by appointing names of their choice to the management.

Nigerian monarch shot dead, wife kidnapped: Police​

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,529
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
People tend to normalize the "accidental" deaths of important people in critical positions. But the real World doesn't work the way you think. And we saw this in its simplest form in the operations organized by FETO. Of course, the issue has nothing to do with FETO.

However, FETO showed everyone the characteristics of an intelligence operation in a way that no one could deny. Therefore, if covert operations and assassinations disguised as accidents seem like paranoia to you, I think you are wrong here.

Going back to the topic. In early February, the Nigerian king was murdered. And his wife was kidnapped. So yes, someone is clearly carrying out an operation in Nigeria. And probably there will be a civil war soon. Or they will take control by appointing names of their choice to the management.

Nigerian monarch shot dead, wife kidnapped: Police​

And you always miss Occam's razor. Is there anything you can say that this crash wasn't a crash but an assassination? 2 experienced pilots from an American charter airline with thousands of hours of flight time between them, a fully loaded helicopter, at night time with bad visibility. Please do tell me how do we fit assassination in here. More than 1000 private flights departed for and arrived to that airport and nearby helipads that weekend.

Nigeria doesn't have a king or a monarch. Nigeria have tribal "traditional rulers" with no real power, more than 500 of them. It's not a nation state and since it was formed it has been unable to monopolize its use of force over its people, to this day it is still very fractured with a somewhat centralized army. A civil war breaking out wouldn't be out of the ordinary and it doesn't require killing 2 Nigerian businessmen in US in an apparent aircraft incident. Country has huge security problems and murdering and kidnapping people to get money is a pastime for decades. Not just no name chiefs like this "king", gangs attack regional schools with state guards, courthouses, big cities with lots of state patrols. Asisguard's project with Nigeria to improve "border defence" as it was reported in Turkey is not about border defence. It's about getting eyes on their biggest highway because people are shot dead and kidnapped left and right on Nigeria's equivalent of TEM every day.

First two google links from Nigeria in the last 3 months:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,338
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
And you always miss Occam's razor. Is there anything you can say that this crash wasn't a crash but an assassination? 2 experienced pilots from an American charter airline with thousands of hours of flight time between them, a fully loaded helicopter, at night time with bad visibility. Please do tell me how do we fit assassination in here. More than 1000 private flights departed for and arrived to that airport and nearby helipads that weekend.

Nigeria doesn't have a king or a monarch. Nigeria have tribal "traditional rulers" with no real power, more than 500 of them. It's not a nation state and since it was formed it has been unable to monopolize its use of force over its people, to this day it is still very fractured with a somewhat centralized army. A civil war breaking out wouldn't be out of the ordinary and it doesn't require killing 2 Nigerian businessmen in US in an apparent aircraft incident. Country has huge security problems and murdering and kidnapping people to get money is a pastime for decades. Not just no name chiefs like this "king", gangs attack regional schools with state guards, courthouses, big cities with lots of state patrols. Asisguard's project with Nigeria to improve "border defence" as it was reported in Turkey is not about border defence. It's about getting eyes on their biggest highway because people are shot dead and kidnapped left and right on Nigeria's equivalent of TEM every day.

First two google links from Nigeria in the last 3 months:

You may be right that Nigeria is unstable. You could even say that the state has lost control over the country.

However, you cannot equate the regional sovereignty of small-scale organizations with the nationwide genocide of paramilitary organizations. I'm not 100% sure that will be the case here. I'm just voicing my doubts. An example of this is happening in Sudan right now. HDK terrorists are covertly supported by the UAE and the Russians.
And assassinations were probably carried out against certain targets within the country before the civil war, to make their work easier.

As for the helicopter that crashed in the USA. To make a helicopter crash, the helicopter's indicators can be easily manipulated in advance. Before flying, adjustments can be made to make it possible for that helicopter to crash.

If the deceased person was devoted to preventing the exploitation of Africa and solving the problems of migrating people, there is nothing more natural than people automatically thinking that such suspicious accidents could be an assassination. And yes, when people who can really fight for all these things die in a helicopter crash, it attracts people's suspicions. Just like the assassinations of Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu and Eşref Bitlis. People who stand out in societies that are intended to be exploited have always been targeted by foreign intelligence organizations.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom