News Hindu temple destroyed, set on fire by mob in Pakistan's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
funny how you did not post how is mosque vandalized by hindutva gang 2 or 3 days ago at utar pradesh

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
funny how you did not post how is mosque vandalized by hindutva gang 2 or 3 days ago at utar pradesh
Firstly, it isn't funny. Secondly I haven't come across the news. I did post the news of Indian Muslims being killed in a fake encounter in Shopian in the Indian Kashmir thread. Also, request you to stay on topic and stop making assumptions about other members and not indulge in personal attacks. Thanks.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Firstly, it isn't funny. Secondly I haven't come across the news. I did post the news of Indian Muslims being killed in a fake encounter in Shopian in the Indian Kashmir thread. Also, request you to stay on topic and stop making assumptions about other members and not indulge in personal attacks. Thanks.
it is not personal attack, clean up your yard first then point fingers on other country, nothing less nothing more, don't act like your country has nothing to do with this perpertual circle of violence as it is well known that india stir that circle harder then any border land.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
it is not personal attack, clean up your yard first then point fingers on other country, nothing less nothing more, don't act like your country has nothing to do with this perpertual circle of violence as it is well known that india stir that circle harder then any border land.
If that were the case I wouldn't have posted the news about Indian Muslims being killed in Kashmir. Again, please follow forum rules.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If that were the case I wouldn't have posted the news about Indian Muslims being killed in Kashmir. Again, please follow forum rules.
don't be offended, i just see no sense in this kind of topics as it is more or less one usual day in that part of the world, that only adds fuel on fire. sorry if you got offended,

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
don't be offended, i just see no sense in this kind of topics as it is more or less one usual day in that part of the world, that only adds fuel on fire. sorry if you got offended,
I am not offended. I prefer not to engage in "whataboutery".

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I am not offended. I prefer not to engage in "whataboutery".
i really don't see the point of this random news of violence in your fellow countries, it happened so many times and probably will again until some peace arangment is signed. i remember you from pakistani defence if you are johnshearer and i enjoyed in some of your discussions with Pakistani forumers, this kind of topics are below your level.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
i really don't see the point of this random news of violence in your fellow countries, it happened so many times and probably will again until some peace arangment is signed. i remember you from pakistani defence if you are johnshearer and i enjoyed in some of your discussions with Pakistani forumers, this kind of topics are below your level.
I take that as a compliment but I am not @Joe Shearer - Joe is here too.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
sorry for mistake, but could you really tell me what is the point of topics like this? everyday could be similar one opened. not that i am against it but curios about intention.
There isn't any intention behind it. It's just news and marked as such. Obviously feel some affinity since it's a Hindu temple that was demolished. If mods want to make a super thread on religious intolerance in South Asia where all such news about discrimination against minorities and their places of worship can be put in, I am fine.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
it would be only racist if I associate all Hindus with hindutva gangs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
How is he possibly beig racist? While this incident is unfortunate and all civilized people will deplore this but this thread taking a very sanctimonious bias is coming rich from a guy who ignores the almost daily lynching, burning of people who follow Abrahamic faiths and mosques being literally razed to the ground by mobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raptor

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
it would be only racist if I associate all Hindus with hindutva gangs.
It’s really important to understand the intent of certain words. The term ‘Hindu’ was used by king Darius-I to mention the province of Hindush, referring to northwestern India.
The people of India were referred to as Hinduvān & hindavī was used as the adjective for Indian in the 8th-century text Chachnama.The term 'Hindu' in these ancient records is an ethnic-geographical term.The Arabic equivalent Al-Hind likewise referred to the country of India.
Tva is a secondary suffix added to the word hindu
Tva(essence)
Like essence of people living beyond Sindhu river.

Btw Ik your intentions were not of being "racist" but choice of word was wrong ig.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Ok, how would i call those gnags and in name of what they are vandalizimg and terrorizing people?
All i see some orange flags when they comit crimes and in my limited knowledge that colour is assosieted with hinduism, correct me if i am wrong?

N

Null/Void

This is typical of any news in the region say one side is so bad and evil when both India and Pakistan are third world countries with both their citizens heading to greener pastures abroad in the developed core

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 848
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
Instead of arguing about specific isolated incidents, let's look at the bigger picture. While the percentage of muslim population significantly increased in India ever since independence, pakistan's hindu population dwindled with almost all temples and major religious sites of historic relevance being destroyed...this clearly shows how each of us treat our minorities

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Instead of arguing about specific isolated incidents, let's look at the bigger picture. While the percentage of muslim population significantly increased in India ever since independence, pakistan's hindu population dwindled with almost all temples and major religious sites of historic relevance being destroyed...this clearly shows how each of us treat our minorities
Devil is usually hidden in details, what numbers represent is something like bikini it reveals eveything but shows nothing. From what i follow amd read, it is obvious trend of fasiziation of indian society and on the other hand we have Hindus that returned to pakistan who probably were lured by bjp prppaganda to migrate. So, why i am telling this, even if india were more tolerant in past then pakistan, which i doubt, there is clear shift in opposite direction today. Your extremists became to strong and almost maimstream mindset, personally i thnk that will hurt india most if they remain in power for longer time but it is not my bussiness to tell indians how to cope with that fact, i am just noticing facts by information provided.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
This is typical of any news in the region say one side is so bad and evil when both India and Pakistan are third world countries with both their citizens heading to greener pastures abroad in the developed core
Not really. Speaking from personal experience - I lived most of my adult life in New York, California and Scandinavia and then returned to India.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom