How Communist China uses famous western youtubers for propaganda purposes.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China

微信图片_20210117113212.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Because the Chinese believe the west is bad, does not make me think that china is good.

We have a communist dictatorship engaged in ethnic cleansing, a million Muslims placed in concentration camps.

The truth is in terms of human rights and dignity china is far worse then the west. Where the west is worse then china is in her imperial destruction of other nations.

both are bad news for humanity.

Nothing leads me to believe that the chinese will behave any better given the opportuity to invade and destroy. We already seen what you done in Tibet and Muslim land. Invaded it and then did everything to destroy the native peoples.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Because the Chinese believe the west is bad, does not make me think that china is good.

We have a communist dictatorship engaged in ethnic cleansing, a million Muslims placed in concentration camps.

The truth is in terms of human rights and dignity china is far worse then the west. Where the west is worse then china is in her imperial destruction of other nations.

both are bad news for humanity.

Nothing leads me to believe that the chinese will behave any better given the opportuity to invade and destroy. We already seen what you done in Tibet and Muslim land. Invaded it and then did everything to destroy the native peoples.
loL, Everyone is bad except yourself, as for so called invading Tibet and Muslim lands, they were part of China since Manchu Qing dynasty, blaming recent communists for an old historic fact only shows extreme ignorance.

Top Bottom