Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
All I can say is there is a lot of pointless competition and product duplication. Roketsan is trying to develop its own RF and IIR seekers(probably via Tubitak SAGE). There is Levent and Gökdeniz-ER.
This is the ASELSAN’s pressure over Roketsan for snobbiness.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I still dont understand how are we comparing the beautiful PARS IV 8x8 against shit things from BMC and OTOKAR. Disappointed in them tbh and excellent job from FNSS. I swear i will cry if Erdo didnt order the new PARS

Competition is good. What's interesting is that Tumosan dropped out of the 8x8 tender and instead partnered with FNSS to develop engines for their platforms.

Siper>MMU

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
E9AVhWVXMAYpKXU

The antennas contained in Barbaros MLU and İstif class frigate have become clarity. Two separate bands are not Areas-2NC antenna ...

@Naval Analyses was wondering..

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Competition is good. What's interesting is that Tumosan dropped out of the 8x8 tender and instead partnered with FNSS to develop engines for their platforms.
Even better. For TUMOSAN, I would prefer that it concentrates on engine production for armored vehicles like PARS and stuff from OTOKAR and BMC. I mean too much competition on armored vehicles will just turn out to be cancerous. Moreover, this will solve Turkey's engine problem in armored vehicles.
While BMC power concentrates on engines for tanks and marine vehicles and competing at the same time with other companies that produce marine vehicles
BMC can just concentrate on building the tank. As long as they somehow build it, I will be satisfied. Building tanks is a pain in the ass and many countries like South Korea did experience several setbacks with it. That is why all what I want from BMC is the tank.... lol

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
If anyone may explain why on earth is ROKETSAN developing IR heads when ASELSAN is doing the damn job perfectly?

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,681
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
IMHO solving the antenna galore is really hard. I hope İbrahim Bey considers writing an article on this. I also know for sure that there are added UAV/USV datalink antennas.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom