Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 853
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India

Translation: Pakistan's Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed has said that in recent attacks on military bases in Balochistan, militants have used weapons left over from US-led NATO forces in Afghanistan. Earlier, the BBC and other media outlets reported that the weapons were being smuggled out of Afghanistan

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I don't condone loss of any life. My knowledge of the Balochi freedom movement is also limited.

That being said, Pak keeps blaming India for festering trouble in Balochistan. But India doesn't share any border with this region.

If Balochistan is an occupied province, what they do for their independence / autonomy is their business. Unless there is a genocide like in East Pakistan that the Pak Army did, India shouldn't intervene.

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I don't condone loss of any life. My knowledge of the Balochi freedom movement is also limited.

That being said, Pak keeps blaming India for festering trouble in Balochistan. But India doesn't share any border with this region.

If Balochistan is an occupied province, what they do for their independence / autonomy is their business. Unless there is a genocide like in East Pakistan that the Pak Army did, India shouldn't intervene.
well we are mere spectators , but this threads is to prove that how this resistance is natural as india cant help them in any way

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
well we are mere spectators , but this threads is to prove that how this resistance is natural as india cant help them in any way
If they gave a cause that is just and valid like the Palestinian cause, there is no reason why India shouldn't give them moral and diplomatic support.

The way I see it, it is often Muslim majority regions which are suffering -
1. Uighurs in China
2. Palestinians in the Middle East
3. Kashmiris in Pak Occupied Kashmir
4. Balochistanis in their occupied land

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
If they gave a cause that is just and valid like the Palestinian cause, there is no reason why India shouldn't give them moral and diplomatic support.
as of now un designate them as terrorist , but the level of torture they have been through , makes it natural to fight back

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
as of now un designate them as terrorist , but the level of torture they have been through , makes it natural to fight back
Are they designated terrorists by the UN?

Also, one can't call all Balochi people terrorists if they are fighting for their rights.

crixus

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
India
Some Observations:
1) The unique thing about these Balochs are they are neutral as far as religion is concerned like Bengalis .
2) Without local support , such large operation are almost impossible to conduct .
3) Well equipped and properly trained ( the weapons and equipment seems to be American origin)
4) No international condemnation of such attacks from rest of world , even Islamic world seems to be OK with Balochs conducting such raids on Pak armed forces.
5) Seems like current Taliban regime is supporting the Balochs

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Yes. Please @Test7 come to the aid of Hindutva.

Allow these Muslim hating Hindutvas to spread prosperity.
Dude that's the issue with subcontinent radicals , you want every muslim to take ur side irrespective of your stand , that's not possible for more secular and progressive people , of turkey , uae etc

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Lonewolf you have to stop with this, this is just Pakistan bashing.
I didn't started it like this ,i will make sure that thread is cleaned off and people can understand what is happening in Balochistan and how things got so worse , that it creates a instability for subcontinent .

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom