Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,441
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Short film about the weapon that could be the next weapon that countries tries to prevent its proliferation.
*this one related to all 3 or more branches btw

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,900
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
ikhsan_nase_20210709_202559_0.jpg

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,639
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
View attachment 25360
I somehow think that ours won't come in different livery compared to the US version. If there are any differences, they probably will be subtle.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
View attachment 25360

I somehow think that ours won't come in different livery compared to the US version. If there are any differences, they probably will be subtle.
It just a sketch picture made by a random Indon instangramer. Not something official sales brochure / promotional material from Boeing

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,639
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It just a sketch picture made by a random Indon instangramer. Not something official sales brochure / promotional material from Boeing
Yeah, I know. It's immediately obvious that it was just some fan-made sketches.

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well must apriciate LM sales Team their effort to sale Viper plus dessert Falcon is enourmus they even said that " Pak lek tuku anyar teko ne sui 3-6 thn lagi kl ada ancaman dlm jangka waktu itu gimana ..?? Iki pak aku duwe solusi cepat murah meriah harga "teman"....😅

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Nah, I dont think so. We need budget allocation confirmation from Kemenkeu/Bappenas before full contract can be sign. We also know what we are in the process of offset deal right now. Tho bappenas say they approved the $20bil but the beuraucracy administration pocess must be followed. The deadline is late this year to get things shorten up, and after/before that full contract can be signed but it wont be effective until money exchanged hands 😁

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well must apriciate LM sales Team their effort to sale Viper plus dessert Falcon is enourmus they even said that " Pak lek tuku anyar teko ne sui 3-6 thn lagi kl ada ancaman dlm jangka waktu itu gimana ..?? Iki pak aku duwe solusi cepat murah meriah harga "teman"....😅
sampeyan punya bakat utk jadi sales alutsista (y)

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom