Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Stuka Dive

Professional
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

PLAAF pilots won the Aviadarts competition for air warfare category using J-10...(against Russian SU-35)

Lets brace for the most anticipated "emak-emak" whom will "buka lapak" again...

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hey @Madokafc , if AU ended with Vipers and Eagle 2. Which Vipers we are better with? Block 70 or 72 ?

I think 70 for commonality because no eagle 2 with PW engine yet. And our old Falcons don't use PW 229 anyway.

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,086
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Next will be Hercules exercise at Mataram
Pacific Airlift Rally (PAR) 2021

A-1323 from Skadron Udara 33 on Lombok Airbase

C-130-A-1323-TNI-AU-1173x880.jpg

C-130-Hercules-A-1323-e1630749543175.jpg

Zuko

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hopefully its USAF, if h20 we'll be doomed i guess. Its rare to see light colored stealthcraft other than USAF RQseries uav

Seems SCS and surrounding is seeing more and more this type of flights....reflecting the increasing important nature of the area from geo-politic and military stand point.

I can not believe that China will not want to do the same...i.e. sending flights for intelligence gathering

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Rafale contract as i recal is " come into force" and is a done deal. kan udh di fasilitasi semua sama prancis bank garansi juga pake paribas kari MoD lan MoF he eh lalu sanggup dp lan nyicil ora regard. ( gundam is a like to )

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Rafale contract as i recal is " come into force" and is a done deal. kan udh di fasilitasi semua sama prancis bank garansi juga pake paribas kari MoD lan MoF he eh lalu sanggup dp lan nyicil ora regard. ( gundam is a like to )
out-transparent-9 (1).gif

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,496
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Basically someone is molesting Philippines air space, could be just passing without permission or reconnaissance or try to test Philippines response capability.

message-editor%2F1630752249812-mapmysterystealthaircraftimage.jpg

So it got detected by radar.
Well yes, because stealth does not make your aircraft invisible. Reduced RCS results in smaller image on radar, and also reduce the range of detection. That's why I'm asking if we have radar with capability to detect it before it got to our land area.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom