Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
There's no way both MoF and MoP are going against the president and withhold the payment. If they do it means they have been instructed by the president.
Jokowi were known to give their ministry as much as autonomy and leeway they could possible could as long they can present their case convincingly and get their job done as quickly and as efficient ( in his understanding !! ) as they can ..

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It can be like 2017 "forgot" payment case, there is "prosedural" to release budget, when we deal with government to get license of something there will be some kind of procedural right ? I believe it is jus a misunderstanding, so I hope any journalist who read this need to ask to both of them while using the argument that I have posted above to give them some understanding.

They have been proposed by so many programs by many Ministry with their limited budget, so I dont think any program can pass easily, this is why some political pressure is needed from the press

Jokowi were known to give their ministry as much as autonomy and leeway they could possible could as long they can present their case convincingly and get their job done as quickly and as efficient ( in his understanding !! ) as they can ..

The president said YES since 2019, but both MoF and MoP didn't release the payment. In March, MoD even needed to go to the president directly to advise him to continue the program.

My guess is that the president said YES only to appease the Koreans, but told the MoF and MoP to stop/delay the payment, to get more bargaining power for the renegotiation.

Just my guess.

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The president said YES since 2019, but both MoF and MoP didn't release the payment. In March, MoD even needed to go to the president directly to advise him to continue the program.

My guess is that the president said YES only to appease the Koreans, but told the MoF and MoP to stop/delay the payment, to get more bargaining power for the renegotiation.

Just my guess.

We just need to clear this first, if it is indeed just misunderstanding then it is need to be fixed, this is why journalist should ask, nothing can be achieved if we are debating here about the reasons

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,077
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Sindonews say Skud 52 with T50 I

t-50-i-29.jpeg

Top Bottom