Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
A330,a400,and typhoon its in one package with gimmick more acces to cn.235 all and all is not certain just a last effort to push the sale, just dont wory the US and France wont let it happened or less heppened, big no for typhoon for me just stick to the what have been planed and commited to it,one that our lack for,no wonder US dont have trust to indonesia to gain acces their sensitif tech.regard

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This how many Times you guys need to be reminded those Alman Helvas prediction and clue is more often wrong compared with happened true, sigh

From Mogami class, Itver Huitveld contract, A400M, then he bring 850 tonnes class Submarine issue just to ditch it soon (WTF he is mentioned it in the first place when even the Navy Brass only looking for other solution from the said company) and so on....

He even Made wrong comment regarding NC212 i contract payment several years ago!!!!

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,863
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This how many Times you guys need to be reminded those Alman Helvas prediction and clue is more often wrong compared with happened true, sigh

From Mogami class, Itver Huitveld contract, A400M, then he bring 850 tonnes class Submarine issue just to ditch it soon (WTF he is mentioned it in the first place when even the Navy Brass only looking for other solution from the said company) and so on....

He even Made wrong comment regarding NC212 i contract payment several years ago!!!!
Biar onok bahasan gae ngerumpi...

Btw anything new from LM or US side?

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Biar onok bahasan gae ngerumpi...

Btw anything new from LM or US side?

There is, just there is several clause being signed Made us can't disclose it in public for now on. Only official state agencies from both side of countries can Made announcement

They are quite wary nowadays

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
There is, just there is several clause being signed Made us can't disclose it in public for now on. Only official state agencies from both side of countries can Made announcement

With big yellow giant up north ... Precaution was the first order of the game today ...
Yet , i still hold my breath until the EX's were landed and parked in our hanggar...

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia

UAV ,Hello'S,fighter,missle,troop transport,etc....seem's good

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Air-to-air-refuelling-trial-Atlas-and-Voyager-1-1.jpg

size comparison A400 and A330 MRTT.

basically, different stuff for different job.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,863
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Is that Eagle II or LM related?

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Pasgat's kitchen vehicle, a vehicle that has been mistaken as missile carrier
▪️Ganilla 2.0 (Kitchen Military Truck)
▪Hino Ranger 500
▪KC-FG8JS1AB
▪J08E Engine
▪235PS
▪4x2 Rigid truck

irgi.arya_245340459_1018091572309062_7033868002960169684_n.jpg

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So we're not making DTS because we're lazy ??
As I mentioned before there is no enough "payung hukum" to facilitate DTS since KFX started. Is Kemenhan going to sign it? AU? Contractor who is going to do the maintenance? etc. This issue has been a problem and to fix it govt need to make regulation/UU to facilitate and appoint the appropriate lembaga/kementrian to manage it. In short our bureaucracy is unable to facilitate DTS according to US Regulation due to our own bureaucracy system 😁

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,863
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If we can get Eagle 2 with this capability, they'll be Formidable maritime strike assets for us!

D*MN! I REALLY, REALLY HOPE WE CAN GET IT NOW!

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If we can get Eagle 2 with this capability, they'll be Formidable maritime strike assets for us!

From the video :

"Of 212 Chinese ships, 69 could engage the planes carrying those bombs"

They will definitely send those from 69 ships to us. They're not stupid. If we do have F-15EX they will avoid sending the ships without enough protection.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,863
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
From the video :

"Of 212 Chinese ships, 69 could engage the planes carrying those bombs"

They will definitely send those from 69 ships to us. They're not stupid. If we do have F-15EX they will avoid sending the ships without enough protection.
EPAWSS

Spam them with a lot of those (jdam) from many direction. Even just 40% - 30% get through, that's good enough.

Last edited:

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

well .... F-15EX can act as the executioner, but if we want to build so called "formidable maritime strike assets" we cannot only rely solely on the executioner, many other planes with different roles, like dedicated EW fighter (Like growler), SIGINT plane, capable MPA aircraft and AEW with those "executioner" could render hostile navy going limped with combined saturation attack.

what dreams sweet dreams .....

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom