Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,518
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
they produced enough Yuan for high tier pollitician.

Not to mention one has agree to use Nations Budget Allocation for rapid train project WHICH Works done by chino, Tooling done by chino, and some share also owned by chino.

Wth man.
How many yuan did you all top tier people has been swallowed ?
-999 social credit point.

Its just like the cold war, both sides keep making troubles, these time the stage is pretty close to us giving quite a headache for us more than the cold war.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

PTDI delivers second of nine NC212i aircraft to Indonesian Air Force​

by Gabriel Dominguez

placeholder-16-9.jpg

PTDI announced on 26 October that it had delivered the second of nine NC212i aircraft on order for the Indonesian Air Force. (PTDI)

State-owned aircraft manufacturer PT Dirgantara Indonesia (PTDI) announced on 26 October that it has delivered the second of nine NC212i aircraft ordered for the Indonesian Air Force (TNI-AU) in late 2017.

The troop transport aircraft – with tail number AX-2127 – was delivered that same day in a ferry flight from PTDI's delivery centre hangar in Bandung, West Java, to the Abdulrachman Saleh Air Force Base in Malang, East Java, the company said in a statement, adding that this platform will also be assigned to “Air Squadron 4, Air Wing 2”, which is headquartered at the base.

These aircraft are part of an order placed by the Ministry of Defence in Jakarta on 29 December 2017 for nine NC212is in different configurations. Of the nine aircraft, four will be available in the troop transport configuration, another four in aerial photography and artificial rainmaking configuration, and one in the navigation training configuration, according to the company.

The first NC212i for the TNI-AU was delivered on 26 January, while the third aircraft is expected to be completed and handed over to the service before the end of 2021.

According to the manufacturer, the NC212i is 16.5 m long, 6.6 m high, and has a wingspan of 20.28 m. It can carry 25 paratroopers and two crew members or 2.8 tonnes of cargo.

The NC212i, which has a maximum range of 2,680 km, is powered by two Garrett AiResearch TPE331-10R-513C turboprop engines, each of which can generate up to 671 kW. The aircraft's maximum cruise speed is 370 km/h at an altitude of up to 7,925 m.

chiphocks

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

PTDI delivers second of nine NC212i aircraft to Indonesian Air Force​

by Gabriel Dominguez

placeholder-16-9.jpg

PTDI announced on 26 October that it had delivered the second of nine NC212i aircraft on order for the Indonesian Air Force. (PTDI)

State-owned aircraft manufacturer PT Dirgantara Indonesia (PTDI) announced on 26 October that it has delivered the second of nine NC212i aircraft ordered for the Indonesian Air Force (TNI-AU) in late 2017.

The troop transport aircraft – with tail number AX-2127 – was delivered that same day in a ferry flight from PTDI's delivery centre hangar in Bandung, West Java, to the Abdulrachman Saleh Air Force Base in Malang, East Java, the company said in a statement, adding that this platform will also be assigned to “Air Squadron 4, Air Wing 2”, which is headquartered at the base.

These aircraft are part of an order placed by the Ministry of Defence in Jakarta on 29 December 2017 for nine NC212is in different configurations. Of the nine aircraft, four will be available in the troop transport configuration, another four in aerial photography and artificial rainmaking configuration, and one in the navigation training configuration, according to the company.

The first NC212i for the TNI-AU was delivered on 26 January, while the third aircraft is expected to be completed and handed over to the service before the end of 2021.

According to the manufacturer, the NC212i is 16.5 m long, 6.6 m high, and has a wingspan of 20.28 m. It can carry 25 paratroopers and two crew members or 2.8 tonnes of cargo.

The NC212i, which has a maximum range of 2,680 km, is powered by two Garrett AiResearch TPE331-10R-513C turboprop engines, each of which can generate up to 671 kW. The aircraft's maximum cruise speed is 370 km/h at an altitude of up to 7,925 m.

i thought NC212i is using TPE-331-12JR-701C (723 kW), not TPE331-10R-513C

NC 212i Indonesian Aerospace
NC 212i Wiki

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,393
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So we're not making DTS because we're lazy ??
What I get from that article is US want us (especially MoD) to make Task Force to protect US technologies if Indonesia want to get more US technologies, including that are used on KF-21.

DTS is just sisa-sisa Reagan's Project Socrates thingy for me. That's normal tho, they don't want their technologies to leaked to their adversaries.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,518
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
They want us to make Task Force to protect their technologies, that's what I get from that article.
Yes. And what I mean from my previous post is that do we have that capability? We are talking about Indonesia, where not too long ago our BIN, several ministries and institutions got hacked, BSSN web also got defaced.

If we are getting some sensitive technology and information about US military tech.
State sponsored hackers : he he he boi.
he-hehe.gif

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just use Geovedi company service, the base is now in Jakarta, Indonesia. The hurdle I believe only on budget, our own NSA like Lembaga Sandi Negara needs upgrade and they need to raise the salary to recruit our top engineers and graduates.

1635430361851.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jim Geovedi (born 28 June 1979), is an IT security expert from Indonesia who focuses on the discovery of computer and network security vulnerabilities. BBC News described him as a guy who "doesn't look like a Bond villain... but possesses secrets that some of them might kill for".[1]

Information security​

Geovedi co-founded and ran several IT security consulting companies. In 2001, he co-founded C2PRO Consulting, providing general IT consulting mostly for government agencies and, in 2004, co-founded Bellua Asia Pacific, (renamed Xynexis International later in 2010) and Noosc Global, a managed security services company. He was part of hackers group that began in 1996 called w00w00, where he met the future co-founder of Bellua, Anthony Zboralski.

He is currently based in London and has been interviewed on issues including: satellite security system,[1][2][3] banking security[4] and law enforcement.[5][6]

This is his company together with Eva Noor

1635430093984.png

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,850
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
US$ 1.1 billion for 6 Typhoons (unknown tranche)

For comparison:
The German parliament's budget committee on Thursday approved a €5.4 billion ($6.35 billion) contract to buy 38 Eurofighter jets from Airbus for the country's air force.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,850
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It's by European OEM meaning it's not 2nd hand Tranche 1.

Tranche 1 are no longer in production.
There is a gossip Austria consider to resell back their Typhoon to Airbus to fund their new fighter purchase.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom