Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Cromwell

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
What do you expect him to say anyway? Said No?

The contract isn't canceled officially yet.
Ambassador has no authority to cancel the project for Ministry of Defence, the words must come from The Ministry itself. IMHO Su-35 is a lost case here also about Marine projects of BMP-3F & BT-3

Cromwell

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
1666785398211.jpg

This is the last informations from @military_buzz
While previously from SIRUP Kemenkeu
1666785387354.jpg

( I know it should've been posted in Navy section but these two contracts however related since coming from the same resource which now under sanction of CAATSA ).
Honestly idk how we are going to save these two since our transactions depend on West oriented banking system.

Soman45

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
What do you expect him to say anyway? Said No?

The contract isn't canceled officially yet.
That's why i said we should be more decisive about the fate of the contract because the way ambassador said about this, is like we are waiting the right oportunity for the contract to take effect, after all that sh*t??!! after the statement from KSAU? after all that saga? Rafale and F-15 are within our grasp and yet suddenly come this statement?! it left bitter taste in my mouth

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Excerpts.

DASSAULT AVIATION MIRAGE 2000-5 SOON TO BE SIGNED IN INDONESIA?

By Arnaud - October 25, 2022

The information has been dragging on the internet for a few days but everything has accelerated since this Monday evening, October 24, 2022. The Indonesian Air Force General Staff announces that it has acquired the twelve Dassault Aviation Mirage 2000-5 multi-role fighters hitherto in service with its Qatari counterpart. The French-made fighter planes are, still according to Indonesia, accompanied by their armament and in particular air-to-air Mica missiles. However, the amount of the contract has not been disclosed.

In fact, these are nine Mirage 2000-5EDA single-seaters and three Mirage 2000-5DDA two-seater operational transformations.

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

^^ There is a photo of an Indonesian Air Force pilot taking a selfie in front of the Qatari Mirage 2000.

Soman45

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Are the few contracts we signed last February with Turkiye already taking effect? or still waiting DP?

Cromwell

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Not bad lah, finally having MRSAM, could you disclosed the number they procured?
I have no idea the number we're getting. Outside my medical profession, i'm a mediator/broker though occasionally doing Government projects but barely at defence field so i'm sorry i can't disclose the number because i don't have that information.

However back in 2019 they disclosed these, idk whether 2019 plannings are still applicable to current situation since a lot of things have changed
1666789153485.jpg

In this old planning we were planning for 3 Satbak Rudal Jarak Sedang, idk whether this still relevant though, policies changed rapidly

Last edited:

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,863
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That's why i said we should be more decisive about the fate of the contract because the way ambassador said about this, is like we are waiting the right oportunity for the contract to take effect, after all that sh*t??!! after the statement from KSAU? after all that saga? Rafale and F-15 are within our grasp and yet suddenly come this statement?! it left bitter taste in my mouth
Looks like they concluded putting it on limbo is the best choice for now.

In coming G20, saving putin's face, etc.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,565
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It have its own data link, can it be integrated with our NASAMS and other assets that have Link 16 data link?

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,863
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It have its own data link, can it be integrated with our NASAMS and other assets that have Link 16 data link?

Fire control unit​

The fire control unit provides command and control and fire control for the HİSAR-O air defence missile from battery command posts through a Link 16 data link.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom