Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,605
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
*dunno if Algeria n Vietnam still interested with the Su 57 after sanctions on Russian
Even if they're still interested, there's no telling how Russia will still be able to produce them in large numbers and within acceptable length of time.
Russian Air Force has some serious brain drain
I think this also apply to the Russian Armed Forces as a whole. While I believe that there are still some highly qualified officers among their ranks, but I'm not sure that their doctrine and tactics have improved much compared to what they were trained to during the cold war.

keadno

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I like this plain colored paint scheme, rather than the previous belang2.
For certain situations, those belang2 could be useful.

Attachments

• Admit-it-You-didnt-see-at-first-too.jpg
    Admit-it-You-didnt-see-at-first-too.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 120

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,783
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Oh God please...
Eagle deal... Eagle deal... Eagle deal... Eagle deal... amin... amin... AMIIIN...

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

those aircraft is very affordable for newly build light aircraft, they can be used for training platform or if you are cash strapped badly they can carry some sensor to do patrol duties. They had long endurance for its size and is very cost efficient in term of operational costs. It is proper to say, should the Coast Guard air wing is established in near future, those Diamond DA62 would be their main contender

Top Bottom