Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Cromwell

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
1665410921106.jpg

Framework for Singapore conducting military exercise on Indonesian territory, Singapore also has DCA agreement with Australia, New Zealand, Germany, US, India, Taiwan, etc.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,454
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
1st CAATSA and now Ukraine conflict. Export for Russian arms are dropping sharp except for traditional markets in China, India, Vietnam.
I mean, the mark up price in the previous procurement. Diff US$78 mil, could be used to buy 1 more fighter

Cromwell

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I mean, the mark up price in the previous procurement.
Every arms sales in Indonesia won't escape from something like this, even domestic ones but frankly speaking from experience, there's no much cash from this compared to property sales to high above guys. There are thing i'm afraid too sensitive to tell here but i've met frequently high level officials and all that never were about things in their field not even Defence, always property.

Cromwell

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
1665470132787.jpg

House of Commons ( British lower house of parliament ) Committee of Inquiry assessment regarding controversial Scorpion FV101 light tank and Hawk series procurement.

Cromwell

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
1665398839157.jpg

We all know about A400M but never thought they going to repeat scandalous fiasco on AW101 again
FB_IMG_15630930029713035.jpg

FB_IMG_15630930098364181.jpg
FB_IMG_15630930166136616.jpg
FB_IMG_15630930166136616 (1).jpg
FB_IMG_15630930240895946.jpg

Old brochure from Belarus, rebrand OSA SR-SAM

Cromwell

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
so from my understanding is, we already paid the third column(1,3 Bil) for 6 unit(?) from the last news and this next batch is still unknown for how much and how many units...
Next batch would be 8 units though it might change, depends on people in Finance, they get the final say

Cromwell

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
There's no need to deny, i believe we all know who will take the next Presidency office, during my meetings with him last year the man has deep insight on this country and well sighted forecast judging the current situation and what might happens in the future as consequences for current actions. The man will direct us well, everything will change. Situation in South China Sea and Taiwan won't remain Quo as it is today, they will change and not into something good, when they happen, i hope we are ready for everything which to occur at our gates.

Cromwell

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Pengalihan kegiatan PSP for $1.3Bio? Can I say RIP for DSME contract now? 😁
If its already has a green light from MoF then its all in MoD hands now, I hope all goes well
You don't cancel something like this quite easily, not while we ourself who signed the contract in 2019

Top Bottom