Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

this is crunch

Contributor
Reactions
4 627
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
this reminds me of something, What is the state of our Canadair CL-415 and 215 order ???

Longview Aviation Capital, and its subsidiary Viking Air of North Saanich, BC, reached a deal to provide the Republic of Indonesia’s Ministry of Defense with seven aerial-firefighting aircraft, including one CL-415EAF and six new-production CL-515 airplanes. The firm purchase agreement is only conditional on Longview’s board approving the CL-515 production launch program, which is on schedule and now supported by the agreement to deliver six such aircraft to Indonesia by 2024.

The CL-515 is the next-generation platform of the Canadiar CL-415, widely regarded as the aviation industry’s benchmark amphibious aircraft for firefighting missions around the globe. The CL-515 features enhanced firefighting capabilities but also the flexibility to support a range of critical mission operations. Four of Indonesia’s new CL-515 aircraft will be delivered in what Viking classifies as First Responder multi-mission configuration, with the remaining two delivered in optimized aerial firefighter configuration. The purchase agreement also includes one Canadair CL-415EAF (Enhanced Aerial Firefighter) aircraft converted from a CL-215 to EAF standard by Longview’s subsidiary Longview Aviation Services.

Qimpetmleteque

Reactions
1 42
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If the red got elected, maybe well got j35
even more if Miss Connie become mindef 😄😄

Kak Lord and Agost, can you elaborate your cocoklogi logic, please?

1. Why hasnt Indonesia acquired J-35 even though the red has been elected as the winner of the election and president since 2014?

2. As Mindef and Aide of president, could Kak Wowo implement the alustsista acquisition program in the last 4 years without the president's approval and budgetary support from the coalition in the DPR? Although only about 45% of the total proposed acquisition budget was approved. (Pinjaman Luar Negeri, PLN).

PS:
- Sorry, Mods, I know this is TNI AU thread. I'm just curious about cocoklogi logic.
- Miss Connie was never part of red. Before 2023, she was part of Nasdem which is also part of the presidential coalition.

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Kak Lord and Agost, can you elaborate your cocoklogi logic, please?

1. Why hasnt Indonesia acquired J-35 even though the red has been elected as the winner of the election and president since 2014?

2. As Mindef and Aide of president, could Kak Wowo implement the alustsista acquisition program in the last 4 years without the president's approval and budgetary support from the coalition in the DPR? Although only about 45% of the total proposed acquisition budget was approved. (Pinjaman Luar Negeri, PLN).

PS:
- Sorry, Mods, I know this is TNI AU thread. I'm just curious about cocoklogi logic.
- Miss Connie was never part of red. Before 2023, she was part of Nasdem which is also part of the presidential coalition.

That's not even cocoklogi. You don't seem to know the meaning of that.

Go look up what she's been saying previously. I take you haven't been here for long?

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Their of course even though they doesnt have the bird slicer doesnt mean they inferior

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,851
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I'm okay with Japanese Eagles as interim

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
RI now in talks with UAE to get more Mirage jets

News Desk (The Jakarta Post) Jakarta ● Sat, June 17, 2023

Defense Minister Prabowo Subianto said on Thursday that his team was currently in negotiations with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to procure several Dassault Mirage 2000-9 fighter jets following the government's decision to acquire an older version of the aircraft from Qatar.

Prabowo told reporters in Bandung, West Java, that if the deal with Abu Dhabi went through, the Indonesian Air Force would be able to quickly rejuvenate its aging fleet.

"We're currently negotiating with the UAE. They also have Mirage 2000-9 [jets]. I hope the negotiation will be smooth and we can soon acquire them within the next five years before the brand-new jets arrive," the minister said.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/indo...n-talks-with-uae-to-get-more-mirage-jets.html.

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If it so, why didn't 🇯🇵 do more push before 🇶🇦&🇦🇪 mirage 2k attack 😒

This is so annoyingn

Because originally we wanted F-15 as our main stay in the air force. Not as interim. That's why all 36 are supposed to be brand new.

Obviously things change as we don't have the money.

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
RI now in talks with UAE to get more Mirage jets

News Desk (The Jakarta Post) Jakarta ● Sat, June 17, 2023

Defense Minister Prabowo Subianto said on Thursday that his team was currently in negotiations with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to procure several Dassault Mirage 2000-9 fighter jets following the government's decision to acquire an older version of the aircraft from Qatar.

Prabowo told reporters in Bandung, West Java, that if the deal with Abu Dhabi went through, the Indonesian Air Force would be able to quickly rejuvenate its aging fleet.

"We're currently negotiating with the UAE. They also have Mirage 2000-9 [jets]. I hope the negotiation will be smooth and we can soon acquire them within the next five years before the brand-new jets arrive," the minister said.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/indo...n-talks-with-uae-to-get-more-mirage-jets.html.

Will they include some Black Shaheen? :)

Zinan 二

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
AWE&C TNI AU?
FB_IMG_1687062822613.jpg

Top Bottom