Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
According to Conie and an active officer Ade Prasetya (now he is in Bakamla and a Colonel), Indonesian military operated Heron II , no photos so far but we can't dismiss the possibility as the rumors is already being known since long as they reportedly came mixed with the IAI Searcher

Screenshot_20210719_222600.jpg

For more detail is in

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Screenshot_20210719_223755.jpg

8 CH 4 in 2017 ? There is repeat order apparently, as the number of shipment still coming though

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
According to Conie and an active officer Ade Prasetya (now he is in Bakamla and a Colonel), Indonesian military operated Heron II , no photos so far but we can't dismiss the possibility as the rumors is already being known since long as they reportedly came mixed with the IAI Searcher

View attachment 26157

For more detail is in

What shocked me was not about the Heron, but how Connie done writing for See-NAS. She is kind of confusing if about Geopolitics. Or maybe CNAS don't know about that.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
What shocked me was not about the Heron, but how Connie done writing for See-NAS. She is kind of confusing about Geopolitics. Or maybe CNAS don't know about that.

Maybe she is quite reasonably back then, and now she is looking for more Wing Loong and Jitenbi coming to Indonesia

China got more cuan

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Infoglobal Terima Sertifikat AMARS Dari Puslaik Kemhan

Marketing Infoglobal
Infoglobal-202106251709.jpg
CEO Infoglobal Adi Sasongko terima sertifikat AMARS dari Kapuslaik Kemhan, Laksma TNI Teguh Sugiono di Kantor Puslaik Kemhan (25/06/21)
Pada 25 Juni 2021, Infoglobal menerima Sertifikat Kelaikan Militer atau Certificate of Approval Approved Military Aircraft Repair Station (AMARS) dari Kementerian Pertahanan RI (Kemhan RI). Sertifikat ini ditandatangani dan diserahkan oleh Laksma TNI Teguh Sugiono, S.E., M.M selaku Kapuslaik Kemhan RI kepada Adi Sasongko selaku CEO Infoglobal di Kantor Puslaik Kemhan, Jakarta.
Sertifikat AMARS ini menjadi penting mengingat Infoglobal adalah industri pertahanan Indonesia yang mampu mengembangkan avionik pesawat militer.
Sertifikat ini diraih Infoglobal setelah melalui proses assessment oleh Indonesia Military Airworthiness Authority (IMAA), seperti verifikasi dokumen serta pengujian kesesuaian dan fungsi. Sertifikasi ini menitikberatkan pada beberapa kriteria, antara lain: qualified personnel, tool equipment, quality system, dan fasilitas.
Dengan sertifikat AMARS ini, Infoglobal dinyatakan memiliki fasilitas yang layak dan memiliki kemampuan dalam melaksanakan maintenance terhadap Alutsista TNI khususnya pesawat udara.

Infoglobal dan NTP Tandatangani Perjanjian Kerjasama Riset Maintenance Engine Hawk 109/209

Marketing Infoglobal
Infoglobal-202104211541.jpg
Dirut PT. NTP, Tarmizi Kemal Fasya Lubis (kiri) dan Dirut PT. Infoglobal, Adi Sasongko (kanan) tandatangani kerjasama riset maintenance Engine Hawk 109/209 (20/04/21)
Direktur Utama PT. Infoglobal Teknologi Semesta, Adi Sasongko dan Direktur Utama PT. Nusantara Turbin dan Propulsi (NTP), Tarmizi Kemal Fasya Lubis menandatangani perjanjian kerjasama riset maintenance Engine Hawk 109/209 pada Selasa, 20 April 2021 di Studio Bela Negara, Kementerian Pertahanan.
Penandatanganan kerjasama ini dilaksanakan pada ajang Ngopi Daring Bela Negara Bersama Industri Pertahanan dan disaksikan langsung oleh Dirtekindhan Ditjen Pothan Kemhan, Laksma TNI Sri Yanto bersama jajaran serta disiarkan langsung melalui aplikasi Zoom.
Kopdar%20Bela%20Negara%20ITS-NTP%20Mou-3-1.jpg

Penyerahan cenderamata PT. ITS dan PT. NTP kepada Ditjen Pothan Kemhan
Infoglobal dan NTP akan bekerjasama melaksanakan riset maintenance engine pesawat Hawk 109/209. Adi Sasongko mengatakan bahwa pekerjaan ini bermula dari tantangan untuk menghidupkan pesawat Hawk, di mana dalam hal ini tidak hanya berbicara tentang mesin saja tetapi juga avionik, pekerjaan yang menjadi satu kesatuan.

Kopdar%20Bela%20Negara%20ITS-NTP%20Mou-5.jpg

Kopdar%20Bela%20Negara%20ITS-NTP%20Mou-1.jpg

Foto Bersama Seusai Ngopi Daring Bela Negara bersama Industri Pertahanan

Kerjasama yang dilatarbelakangi oleh cita-cita kemandirian bangsa di bidang teknologi pertahanan ini disambut baik oleh Dirtekindhan Ditjen Pothan Kemhan, karena sejalan dengan program Kementerian Pertahanan, yaitu pembinaan Industri Pertahanan. Salah satu poin dari program pembinaan tersebut adalah melalui kerjasama agar ekosistem industri pertahanan di Indonesia dapat berkolaborasi memproduksi peralatan pertahanan yang dibutuhkan.
Dengan kerjasama ini diharapkan pesawat Hawk 109/209 milik TNI AU dapat diperpanjang umurnya.

So infoglobal and NTP is the main Contractor for Hawk 109/209 LIFT/MLU programme

kantokuukai

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
What is the meaning of the "riset" maintenance engine? Is it related to research or maintenance?

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

View attachment 26157

For more detail is in

aren't those heron "minjem" from singapore for mapenduma operation ? atleast the only legit one that we really had right now in our inventory is the Rafael Aerostar .

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,496
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
8? And I thought that we will buy lots of this plane.

this probably have something to do for T-50 transfer of technology and also preparation to churn out more fresh fighter pilot in the future
Not hoping much for ToT if its like this.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
from the price i doubt we got it with the radar lol

this probably have something to do for T-50 transfer of technology and also preparation to churn out more fresh fighter pilot in the future

8? And I thought that we will buy lots of this plane.

Not hoping much for ToT if its like this.

Can you guys at least be little excited lah? That's what i mean the difference between old milies enthusiast and the current ones, you are already not so easy to be satisfied at all.

In the past during the great drought of military procurement we are content just to hear upgrading projects let alone to bought a newly built aircraft.

Soman45

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Can you guys at least be little excited lah? That's what i mean the difference between old milies enthusiast and the current ones, you are already not so easy to be satisfied at all.

In the past during the great drought of military procurement we are content just to hear upgrading projects let alone to bought a newly built aircraft.
more like "setelah lama ditempa akhirnya terbiasa" and after i read the news the number we ordered are 6 not 8

kooppyyy

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

I know right? Kids these days SMH:p. Back in the day, we would get rock hard just by hearing we're going to get T-64 Bulat ex-Ukrainian stock and 2nd hand Mirage 2000-5! But now all about "oh when is the 2A7? When is the F-15EX? The Rafale? The FREMM?" Jeez, I'm still pinching myself every now and then for the fact that we're now operating Leopard 2RI, Apache E, M109, and the likes. That's a hell of a quantum leap in terms of capability.

kantokuukai

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well, if you add the existing 15 with 6 new ones then you have 21though.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom