Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control, Orlando, Florida, was awarded a $101,332,412 modification (P00073) to contract W31P4Q-18-C-0130 for procurement of Hellfire missiles and containers. Work will be performed in Orlando, Florida, with an estimated completion date of Sept. 30, 2024. Fiscal 2019, 2020 and 2021 procurement, defense-wide funds; and 2010 Foreign Military Sales (Indonesia, Greece, United Arab Emirates and Kuwait) funds in the amount of $101,332,412 were obligated at the time of the award. U.S. Army Contracting Command, Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, is the contracting activity.

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
From a recent TNI-AD official video looks like beside the Bushmaster the Indonesian Army is interested to buy also the Hawkei. It seems there is a price reduction for the Bushmaster offer.

Screenshot:

Polish_20210913_073250548.jpg

Last edited:

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia
From a recent TNI-AD official video looks like beside the Bushmaster the Indonesian Army is interested to buy also the Hawkei. It seems there is a price reduction for the Bushmaster offer.

Screenshot:

View attachment 31011

As long as we could absorb some TOT from them, I wouldn't object.

If this only made more logistical nightmare for us, I object.

Pindad is having difficulty exporting their products. While neighboring defense company such as those of Malaysia and Thailand (and if this proceed, Australia too) has received export order before or during their first serial production of a product.

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Pindad is having difficulty exporting their products. While neighboring defense company such as those of Malaysia and Thailand (and if this proceed, Australia too) has received export order before or during their first serial production of a product.
Which land system did Malaysia exported as a result of ToT? Don't think there is any news of AV8 Gempita export.

Don't know if Pindad will be involve again as there was a previous agreement during Ryamizard terms of office with Thales for a licensed Bushmaster (Pindad Sanca).

Last edited:

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,070
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

lastime i read, thales don't give any ToT to pindad, just as pindad did on sanca ... CMIIW

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,385
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

I think, if we order lots of Bushmasters, Pindad will at least assemble the vehicles, at least ngasih kerjaan pegawai pindad dan syukur² buat lapangan pekerjaan baru for Indonesian (trickle down effect). Apa salahnya ngasih makan orang, bahkan itu cara biar populasi kita keluar dari kemiskinan.

I hope at least we get some benefits from that, eventhough not a TOT.

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Which land system did Malaysia exported as a result of ToT? Don't think there is any news of AV8 Gempita export.

Don't know if Pindad will be involve again as there was a previous agreement during Ryamizard terms of office with Thales for a licensed Bushmaster (Pindad Sanca).
I was referring to Tarantula HMAV. It is only a prototype but the Malays said it has been ordered by undisclosed buyer. It should be clear enough, by Thailand I was referring to First Win, and by Australia I was referring to Hawkei

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I was referring to Tarantula HMAV. It is only a prototype but the Malays said it has been ordered by undisclosed buyer. It should be clear enough, by Thailand I was referring to First Win, and by Australia I was referring to Hawkei
Its unclear whether its an export or for local buyer.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,832
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Aghost132483

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
When will Badak join the army? I hope Prabowo could do something to accelerate Badak like what Jusuf Kalla done for Anoa back then

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Exscused me are you thales sales now .?
Is Thalese offer you more than you got from lockheed..??😁

Btw lockheed has win big here lho...🤣

Well i am just stated the obvious

Lockheed would always bag a deal here though, even without anyone here realized it in the first place 🤣🤣

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well i am just stated the obvious

Lockheed would always bag a deal here though, even without anyone here realized it in the first place 🤣🤣
Well it's true....😁

Btw i also agree those australian armored vichle is a good product than other had over or provide to us today although i am not an australian fans but it is a good or beter option and i am not mind if hawkei be next komodo....😄

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom