Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Booby traps training, yonif 405 SK. They are still using old SS1

159138957_3458347460940239_5029522923603070660_o.jpg
158745628_3458347424273576_2899245958887564584_o.jpg
158838544_3458347380940247_7412403408582213847_o.jpg

This booby

EvTIG8QU4AU-kDn.jpeg

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Came on i just want to see how many people here got poisoned or not....

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just ask anyone about maria ozawa or ameri ichinose !! If you've heard it then you are all allready in stage 4 without even noticed it ...
Japan's culture penetrates more then the anime and cartoons alone ! ... Weebs is just nothing but a minor varieties with a deep toxicity in it .

There i said it .... Times for more samsu and kapal api .

😎

whatintarnation

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Saudi Arabia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just ask anyone about maria ozawa or ameri ichinose !! If you've heard it then you are all allready in stage 4 without even noticed it ...
Japan's culture penetrates more then the anime and cartoons alone ! ... Weebs is just nothing but a minor varieties with a deep toxicity in it .

There i said it .... Times for more samsu and kapal api .

😎
Alhamdulilah I don't know who any of those people or things are 💀 💀 💀 💀

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Came on i just want to see how many people here got poisoned or not....
Simple & Effective (y) Not bad at all. Just put another account into my ignore list from the result. (no point interacting with someone with half fried brain anyway)

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
My best guess is USMC
I thought the same too.

The most frequently known to fly with Osprey are that 2, USMC and SOCOM. But based on the color, that more like USMC's than SOCOM's darker Osprey.

Training with the TNI AL's Marines or what? Fvck lah we don't know wkwk

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It's probably too far, but Osprey squadron "Flying Tigers" (VMM-262) conducted military training in the Philippine Sea about couple days ago.

But still, the closest known Ospreys are/were there. Appreciate you for the info. That Ospreys flight were so unknown for us, no news too about that (like landed in Halim for example).

My speculations are joint training with Indonesian Military or landed in American Embassy to did something (rotation of the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group Detachment in American Embassy maybe).

Last edited:

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I thought the same too.

The most frequently known to fly with Osprey are that 2, USMC and SOCOM. But based on the color, that more like USMC's than SOCOM's darker Osprey.

Training with the TNI AL's Marines or what? Fvck lah we don't know wkwk

But still, the closest known Ospreys are/were there. Appreciate you for the info. That Ospreys flight were so unknown for us, no news too about that (like landed in Halim for example).

My speculations are joint training with Indonesian Military or landed in American Embassy to did something (rotation of the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group Detachment in American Embassy maybe).
My guess, it was a sales demo

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Kemenhan Butuh 35 Batalion Komponen Cadangan, Khusus Usia 18-35 Tahun​

Matius Alfons - detikNews
Jumat, 12 Mar 2021 17:36 WIB
Pasukan TNI AL menggelar Geladi Tugas Tempur TK-3 (L-3) Koarmada I di JICT II, Tanjung Priok, Jakarta, Senin (20/7/2020). Geladi tersebut merupakan persiapan jelang latihan tempur di Dabo Singkep.
Ilustrasi Latihan TNI (Rifkianto Nugroho/detikcom)

Jakarta-
Kementerian Pertahanan (Kemenhan) tengah mempersiapkan tentara komponen cadangan di tahun 2021. Setidaknya sebanyak 35 batalion tentara cadangan dibutuhkan khusus untuk kriteria 18-35 tahun.
"35 batalion (dibutuhkan) dan disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan TNI nantinya," kata juru bicara Menhan RI, Dahnil Anzar Simanjuntak, saat dimintai konfirmasi, Jumat (12/3/2021).
Danil mengatakan tidak semua warga negara Indonesia bisa menjadi tentara komponen cadangan tersebut. Dia menyebut setidaknya dibutuhkan syarat usia 18 hingga 35 tahun untuk menjadi tentara komponen cadangan.

"Syarat umur memang hanya untuk berusia 18 sampai dengan 35 tahun dan lulus seleksi nantinya," ucapnya.
Lebih lanjut, Dahnil memastikan TNI masih akan menjadi komponen utama pertahanan Indonesia. Menurutnya, komponen cadangan yang akan dibentuk juga akan bersifat sukarela.
"Ya diseleksi persyaratan administrasi, kesempatan, dan lain-lain. Komponen Utama itu adalah TNI dan yang akan dibentuk nanti adalah komponen cadangan, komcad itu sukarela," jelas Dahnil.
Sebelumnya diberitakan, seleksi Komcad telah diatur dalam Peraturan Pemerintah No 3 Tahun 2021 tentang Pembinaan Kesadaran Bela Negara (PKBN) hingga Komponen Cadangan, serta ditandatangani oleh Presiden Joko Widodo.
"Setiap warga negara yang berusia 18-35 tahun, dengan latar belakang apa saja yang memenuhi persyaratan bisa secara sukarela mendaftar menjadi anggota Komcad," demikian yang disampaikan oleh Pejabat Pengelola Informasi dan Dokumentasi (PPID) Kementerian Pertahanan dalam website resminya, Rabu (3/2/2021).
Meskipun telah diatur dalam PP, Kemhan menjelaskan, tidak semua warga negara Indonesia diwajibkan untuk mengikuti seleksi komponen cadangan (Komcad) sehingga seleksi Komponen Cadangan merupakan hak bagi yang ingin sukarela berpartisipasi.
"Komponen Cadangan bukan wajib militer. Komponen Cadangan adalah salah satu program sukarela (tidak wajib) yang diamanatkan oleh UU No 23 Tahun 2019 Tentang Pengelolaan Sumber Daya Nasional untuk Pertahanan Negara," jelas Kemhan dalam website resminya.

Indonesian ministry of defense stated they needed at least 35 batalion from reserve units components. Reserve units components being drawed from civillian volunteer from age between 18-35 years old.

Just hope they can taking the US experience to form reserve units as they was one of the best example among modern armed Forces

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom