Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,167
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Today regular infantry has "Raider" capability, although its only basic training.

IMHO eventhough Para raider capability infantry were deployed, without proper logistic it will be a nightmare.

For now, time span of 4 weeks in the jungle can be considered as the maximum combat effectifness for a soldier.

In my book ... Para raider was Army brass trying to pitch/envision as an equivalent of Rangers corp ( Above the grunts yet borderline tiered 1 capabilities and could be fielded more In number yet flexible in theatre scopes and could support some limited specop/hush-hush operation )
While US special forces is what were Kopassus strive to be ...... Along with all of their bells and whistles .

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This video was a month ago. Looks like TNI and Indonesian Police movement had made them hungry for food.

BBOn

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
No... You gonna make this tankie angry wkwk
I believe his comrades forgot to tell him that they were the first who start firing their oppent while hiding inside the civilians hut and ignoring Collateral damage.
No one can evade it. What he expects, we go down and say.. knock knock.. knock are u KKB inside? Please dont hide inside the civilians house guys, so we can fight with fair way 😑
And then they replied with gun pointed to us and said......Surprisessss🥳

Last edited:

BBOn

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

After some times, its revealed.

Alutsista procurements Bounded by broker hands eh ?
I hate when they keep saying rahasia negara even the fact is we clearly dont have something to classified as not for public consumption.
There is nothing we need to hide if we dont have any strategic weapon that we can made here in indonesia by our self. Because, even SIPRI can publish those kind of information to public without any restrictions. Not included spy in defence industries that inform about who is buying what, what is the specs, how many and etc. Every nation clearly can access information about our budget for each our armed force. From there, they can estimate our purchase power, how good our logistic, about our readiness and etc. But here, in indonesia. We keep fooling our own people by saying Rahasia Negara. For good reason, our armed force need to be more open minded about the audit. Other then really really classified information they need to allow BPK or even KPK to do their job. Some what connie said is true if our armed force refuses to be transparent about Management and procurement then we clearly have a very big problem to strengthen our defense force.

Last edited:

Captain Wales

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Are they still use such methods today😅
nah, they probably switch to ojol or parcel delivery service, there's more of that now so i reckon it would be quite easy to blend in 😂 .

technology is advancing (cyber, etc) but HUMINT still preferable method in gathering intel.

wekiweko

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Barbados
Nation of origin
Barbados
no wonder we look like showroom, makelar and cuan driven acquisition is one of, if not the main reason. Those involved should be hanged publicly at Monas

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,167
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
One thing for sure is the navy is definitely the biggest shark among all of those thieving gangs ...

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,385
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
One thing for sure is the navy is definitely the biggest shark among all of those thieving gangs ...
hey look there 👀 There is an Ojol 🏍️park by your gate. If you ever need an Ojol in a hurry you already have at least one park around your home. And if you need Ojol car there is that Black Luxio park nearby :)

Jaka45

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Heh i once read that the Aussie have a training scenario fighting againts a tropical northen nation with corrupt military leader.

seem like they always knew 🤣

BBOn

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Who the hack is abm🙄 he like my post. but, that little bit weird since he doesn't shown here before. is he the one from harry potter "he who must not be named" 🙄
Ow come on.. why so serious😑

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Who the hack is abm🙄 he like my post. but, that little bit weird since he doesn't shown here before. is he the one from harry potter "he who must not be named" 🙄
My best guess is, he is an Ojol driver who has been roaming around your neighbourhood recently:eek:

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,463
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Perhaps that is what i mean, with eye tracking from the sky, the infantry swept forward wiithout need to do hard stuff about tracking the Terorrist.
Yep, I think air assets is the most effective to score a hit and monitoring the situation while the ground unit move as "fence", but we arw not US that have many kind of flying assets.

How good it will be if we apply pagar betis ops now?

BBOn

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yep, I think air assets is the most effective to score a hit and monitoring the situation while the ground unit move as "fence", but we arw not US that have many kind of flying assets.

How good it will be if we apply pagar betis ops now?
Well, let assume to cover 10 acre area that been suspected as hiding place for those insurgents we need 2 choppers for air cover and monitoring asset.
Each choppers has 3 hours edurance. depending to refuel location, let say its can only perform 1 hours monitoring mission.
Now, the question is, how long we want the air asset support. Because for 6 hours it self, to covering 10 acres area we at least need 12 choppers for the sake of effectiveness ( This based from my personal opinion, I dont have any background to confirm this calculation, so take it with a grain of salt 🍻).

But, I believe with a good calculation, good logistic and well planned tactic by mixing the air support asset whether its a UAV, Choppers or fixed aircraft that doesn't matter as long the ready to deploy, we can achieve our air superiority.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom