Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

Aghost132483

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

New uniform, but it's not blend with the environment here, is it for official purpose only and not for operation?

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Multicam works find
wether the camera for the video above capture with extra exposure or the camo itself lack of color variety.

Multicam camo is good, but not as best as dedicated camo. Digital or dotted pattern also work fine for multi environtment. The problem is we didnt have so many options to check how indigenous multicam work in different environtment (we have only jungle, & naval, i dont think high urban environtment need a specific camo except for tank).

I just think multicam works fine to country with forest, dessert, snow, and naval environtment like US or china.

I like bundeswehr camo tho, wich made by Sritex, TNI should buy their uniform from sritex with same tech as German one.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

New uniform, but it's not blend with the environment here, is it for official purpose only and not for operation?
The look will be like this then

kapten_teddy_ranger___ist.jpg

Looks like the rank also put in the chest right?

Could be use or could be not, still no official statement about that.

Btw, that is OCP tho, not Multicam. No vertical semburat on that video above.

Last edited:

Maverick

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
whatever the pattern will be. just make it standard camo please. though now DPM is TNI standard, but widely known a lot of unit has their own even only for non operational purpose.

Required

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Well, I think we will use SAMAR for the new standard? So it's another "tikungan tajam"?

Btw, looking at that new camo, our future battlefield will be in the city and sub urban area right?

Initial_D

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
wether the camera for the video above capture with extra exposure or the camo itself lack of color variety.

Multicam camo is good, but not as best as dedicated camo. Digital or dotted pattern also work fine for multi environtment. The problem is we didnt have so many options to check how indigenous multicam work in different environtment (we have only jungle, & naval, i dont think high urban environtment need a specific camo except for tank).

I just think multicam works fine to country with forest, dessert, snow, and naval environtment like US or china.

I like bundeswehr camo tho, wich made by Sritex, TNI should buy their uniform from sritex with same tech as German one.
For me, singaporean bdu pattern is by far one of the best camo pattern for rain forest environment

Attachments

• images (48).jpeg
    images (48).jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 70

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
what kind of 20 mm is it ?

From it's appearance i think that isnt one for either Oerlikon 20mm, or Rhm 202.
not sure, judging by its long casing, it's looks like it was 20x110, 20x102 or 20x82.

as for the rifle, seeing those "ulir" design on bolt reminds me of south african truvelo.

but overall it's close to a enlarged SPR-2

Last edited:

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
not sure, judging by its long casing, it's looks like it was 20x110, 20x102 or 20x82.

as for the rifle, seeing those "ulir" design on bolt reminds me of south african truvelo.

but overall it's close to a enlarged SPR-2

it will be to OP if use 20 x 118 Hispano for marksman rifle.

Talking about the rifle itself, i think it more resemble Mac Millan Bolt design.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
A good presentation from John Cockerill about their 105 mm product.
9118515_original.jpg

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,077
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Top Bottom