Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

Aghost132483

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think he tried to communicate with the rebel but things going out of control, remember when Sutiyoso taking care Din Minimi in Aceh, he came into rebel stronghold only with personal trust and got happy ending, but in this case not going well.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think he tried to communicate with the rebel but things going out of control, remember when Sutiyoso taking care Din Minimi in Aceh, he came into rebel stronghold only with personal trust and got happy ending, but in this case not going well.

Premedicated Assassination then, this incident resulted in diminished of trust from our side. And i bet the retaliation would be more severe , harsh and brutal for this kind of backstabbing action

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
what a dork if they really did it that way , expect our SF and troops will do more unorthodox method in dealing with them later .

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,397
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Premedicated Assassination then, this incident resulted in diminished of trust from our side. And i bet the retaliation would be more severe , harsh and brutal for this kind of backstabbing action
@Aghost132483 said "I think", so that was his opinion or speculation, zero evidence.

It is ok to speculate, but we must not think our speculations are right at first, we have to find the evidence. Just think as a scientist that has the Hypothesis first, after that, doing the experiments to prove their hypothesis, after they found the results of the experiments then they can get the conclusion, is their hypothesis right or not. So, it's hard to find the "conclusion", it required resources and expertise.

This words is also for myself.

Last edited:

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Thanks to the latest shooting incident we almost get a total news black out from the army guy lately . I bet there was so much things going yet we almost certain too there would be nothing newsworthy get allowed to surfaced at all ...

Sigh ....

Captain Wales

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
tniad.jpg

Does anyone know what polymer magazine that AD use on UN mission?

BBOn

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I wish we can Just bombard them with dumb bomb or rocket after knowing their position. Shocking them with bombardment will be great, put them to corner and separate them. Start hunting down their small group.
Is that wrong if I suggest to record their execution by one of our clandestine operator? In matter to carve terror deep to their heart so they can compare and understand as well that the men with arms always equal in sadistic way.🤡

Stuka Dive

Professional
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I'm not sure

MBT crews' traditional task (loader as loader, driver as driver, etc) itself already demands full concentration and consume a lot of energy

Better hand over the 'mothership' / C2 task to other units instead of potentially overburdened your MBT crew (tentunya bisa sharing data dgn MBT ketika dibutuhkan)

US Army has Long Range Precision Strike
http://garudamiliter.blogspot.com/2021/04/dunia-jenderal-au-dan-ad-amerika.html

And US Marines has PrSM (Precision Strike Missile)

Apparently, the future of battlefield theater would be a lot more bigger with this long range precison strike capability. Whilst, on the 1st front would be plenty of UGV skirmish combined with conventional ground forces. Not to mentioned with all of these drones/loyal wingman stuff.

TNI and MoD should be able to anticipate these future kind of war with continuously renewed doctrines. Not just satisfy and stuck with this "Komcad" of the "Perang Rakyat Semesta".

Stuka Dive

Professional
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
US Army has Long Range Precision Strike
http://garudamiliter.blogspot.com/2021/04/dunia-jenderal-au-dan-ad-amerika.html

And US Marines has PrSM (Precision Strike Missile)

Apparently, the future of battlefield theater would be a lot more bigger with this long range precison strike capability. Whilst, on the 1st front would be plenty of UGV skirmish combined with conventional ground forces. Not to mentioned with all of these drones/loyal wingman stuff.

TNI and MoD should be able to anticipate these future kind of war with continuously renewed doctrines. Not just satisfy and stuck with this "Komcad" of the "Perang Rakyat Semesta".
The inter-operability and network centric warfare , in which TNI are manage to master it recently, are just at the lowest minimum requirements to engage with those future battlefields. TNI should not stop on this capability, they should go beyond it. Hopefully, what Mindef Prabowo said regarding the "25 years long term masterplan for total defense capability" is the "battle-ready" posture of TNI to engage into any future battlefields.

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Do not know the manufacturer, but surely he use P mag with integrated quick draw, also he use SS 2V4 HB.

What make question is, who is the guy in back ground with AK pattern rifle?
If i recal its monusco event where rabel give up their arms to our contingent

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom