Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,077
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Indonesia Receives Grants for 15 Bushmaster Rantis Units Worth IDR 291.5 Billion

a44f99891fa4936036d8a1f79f463329

Indonesian Deputy Minister of Defense (Wamenhan) M Herindra stated that the 15 Rantis units consisted of 13 Troops type units, 1 Command type unit and 1 Ambulance type unit.

"The Ministry of Defense and TNI did not incur any costs in receiving grants from the Australian government for PMPP TNI," he continued.

DPR Commission I Approves TNI Receives 15 Grants Bushmaster from Australia

Received Grant of 15 Rantis from Australia, TNI Commander: No Reciprocity

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Indonesia Receives Grants for 15 Bushmaster Rantis Units Worth IDR 291.5 Billion

a44f99891fa4936036d8a1f79f463329

Indonesian Deputy Minister of Defense (Wamenhan) M Herindra stated that the 15 Rantis units consisted of 13 Troops type units, 1 Command type unit and 1 Ambulance type unit.

"The Ministry of Defense and TNI did not incur any costs in receiving grants from the Australian government for PMPP TNI," he continued.

DPR Commission I Approves TNI Receives 15 Grants Bushmaster from Australia

Received Grant of 15 Rantis from Australia, TNI Commander: No Reciprocity

Huh, Bushmaster MRAP is still more expensive than Anoa. Anoa is about 800k USD - 1 million USD while Bushmaster is 1.3 million USD. If Sanca project continued, it wouldn't be as widespread as Anoa.

I wonder how much is a Turangga APC, considering it seems to have limited MRAP capability. Though the Anoa has been mine-tested and was claimed as passed, so probably Anoa may have the same capability as MRAP.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Huh, Bushmaster MRAP is still more expensive than Anoa. Anoa is about 800k USD - 1 million USD while Bushmaster is 1.3 million USD. If Sanca project continued, it wouldn't be as widespread as Anoa.

I wonder how much is a Turangga APC, considering it seems to have limited MRAP capability. Though the Anoa has been mine-tested and was claimed as passed, so probably Anoa may have the same capability as MRAP.

This time got them free of charge

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,077
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Within a week, two TNI AD soldiers were shot dead by the KKB

RIP