Indonesia Indonesian Law Enforcement

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Anyway those 2 tankers activities are clear breach of UNCLOS Article 19, Section 2 (g) "the loading or unloading of any commodity, currency or person contrary to the customs, fiscal, immigration or sanitary laws and regulations of the coastal State" jo Section 2 (i) "any other activity not having a direct bearing on passage"

I just wonder who's the buyer of the crude that was transferred to the Panamian tanker :unsure:

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Could be Venezuela, Iran is known for exporting hydrocarbon products to Venezuela. Even though there are sanctions and stuff, Iran doesn't care about that.
Venezuela ⁉️ Why would oil rich Venezuela even need to import petroleum from Iran❓ IF (which is an extremely tall IF) those were intended for Venezuela they won’t be transferring it in Indonesia water, they will do it somewhere in South Atlantic or somewhere near Madagascar. In the most likely case the buyer is either Indonesia or Singapore based entity

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
LOL you think I'm stupid? The reality is like that, they are still importing CH products from Iran.

Source:
Venezuela is on the other side of the planet. IF they selling it to Venezuela they would be heading westward NOT eastward (the other way around)

BTW you might as well reading gossip tabloids than reading anything that came from Bloomberg, BBC, and anything from American medias (they have the same level of credibility)

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,351
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Venezuela is on the other side of the planet. IF they selling it to Venezuela they would be heading westward NOT eastward (the other way around)

BTW you might as well reading gossip tabloids than reading anything that came from Bloomberg, BBC, and anything from American medias (they have the same level of credibility)
Ok, let's wait about the results of investigation then. I just speculating too.

And about media, if I can't get news from western media, then where? RT? CCTV? Or alternative media with its conspiracy theories, like Alex Jones or Mardigu?

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
And about media, if I can't get news from western media, then where? RT? CCTV? Or alternative media with its conspiracy theories, like Alex Jones or Mardigu?
Use ground source + technical (financial) data + quantitative analysis.

I typically use my own ground source + ground surveillance (plenty of cameras connected to the internet even without the owner aware of it these days). Other info I can get trough "technical means"

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,351
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Use ground source + technical (financial) data + quantitative analysis.

I typically use my own ground source + ground surveillance (plenty of cameras connected to the internet even without the owner aware of it these days). Other info I can get trough "technical means"
Damn it, you think all people are tech savvy like you? I'm not someone that have my own agent to find what is going on actually.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I'm not someone that have my own agent to find what is going on actually.
They merely (mostly) female friend & classmates whose reside all around the world and work in varieties of industry. Very good with providing me with on the ground feel and provide context of a situation that I can't get trough technical means.

And you might want to install these on your mind (only install this in your mind NOT in your phone)

eF5kXR6.jpg

UacER1o.png

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,351
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
They merely (mostly) female friend & classmates whose reside all around the world and work in varieties of industry. Very good with providing me with on the ground feel and provide context of a situation that I can't get trough technical means.

And you might want to install these on your mind (only install this in your mind NOT in your phone)

eF5kXR6.jpg

UacER1o.png
Ok, i understand there are certain bias in the media. CNN, NBC, etc are more to the liberals, Fox more to the conservatives, and also here in Indonesia, we could even got 2 different election results, one from Metro TV one from TVOne. But still, big media companies has better resources and more contacts that help them.

The beauty of free speech is if someone can speak, anybody can reject, so there is no one narration only, but a lot of perspectives. Free speech is the control system itself.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I have been on board when one of our vessel trying to stopping Chinese vessels, it is like a hell trying to spoke with them. They always saying "No English" caption and keep saying in Mandarin and Sometimes Gibberish English at radio call. There is differences with other Nationality vessels.
That just stalling tactic. There is a simple solution for that. That is for our side unit to exercise UNCLOS Article 111 (Right of hot pursuit). And follow it by shot across the bow. Pretty damn sure those commie will understand the message English or not

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom