Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well, you know its the cheapest way for peasant as me to go abroad and see snow.
IF you live in Surabaya I could get you in touch with some German higher education, cultural exchange, etc rep. And IF you're already in 🇩🇪 I can also get in touch with some people who really know the Sweboz' (Germanic) cultural heritage (pre-Christian) custom & tradition. They will be thrilled IF you know how to cook Indonesia Sambals

Badly i cant swim and prone to low temperature sickness.

A downgrade version of 218 SG ?
You want to see snow and yet you are prone to low temperature⁉️

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,027
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
BVP 2 Marine corps

212462895_3780525625389086_7549286048618250571_n.jpg
206881379_3780525642055751_4432259272723062876_n.jpg

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
An example of what kind of cooperation TNI-AL can expect with Turkey:

4 frigates build for Pakistan navy, 2 in Turkey and 2 in Pakistan. Co design of a newer ship of which both countries own the design plus laying the groundwork for further cooperation in the other branches:

Noting that this was also welcomed by the Pakistani authorities, Akgün said, "With the MİLGEM Project, ASFAT has gained a very serious prestige in the eyes of all Pakistani authorities, thus the Ministry of National Defense and our country." (...) Akgün said that they will deliver the first ship in 2023 and other ships in certain orders unless there is an extraordinary situation. Pointing out that Karachi Shipyard has developed its facilities and capabilities in such a way that it can produce the 2 MİLGEMs in question, Akgün emphasized that they have made a very serious investment in Istanbul Shipyard and that design activities are carried out with all of these.

The 5th ship is being designed with Pakistan.

Stating that there is a 5th ship project apart from the 4 ships in question, Akgün said, "We are designing this ship together. All rights belong to us and the Pakistani side." Akgün pointed out that, apart from MİLGEM, his activities in Pakistan continue not only with the Naval Forces, but also with the Land and Air Forces, and continued as follows: "We don't want to say much for now, as we consider that it is not appropriate to announce this before the projects are clearly revealed, but we hope and expect that, by Allah's permission, we will again sign very large defense industry projects that will be revolutionary. This is as a result of the prestige we have earned in the MİLGEM Project."

Rumors are that this newer design is at 5000 ton displacement and 6 will be build for Pakistan navy.

Last edited:

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
They should doing this freak show more often
You know it's actually Win-Win if they do so. 🇮🇩 Win is when our public became so enrage and pressing PakDe administration for more stern resolution which obviously will include more funding for TNI. And 🇨🇳 is they get to play as the tough guy routine to be sold to their Politbiro, thus forgetting what happen to the Yuan Dynasty punitive expedition back in 1293 which culminate in the formation of the Wilwatikta Kingdom (Majapahit)

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You know it's actually Win-Win if they do so. 🇮🇩 Win is when our public became so enrage and pressing PakDe administration for more stern resolution which obviously will include more funding for TNI. And 🇨🇳 is they get to play as the tough guy routine to be sold to their Politbiro, thus forgetting what happen to the Yuan Dynasty punitive expedition back in 1293 which culminate in the formation of the Wilwatikta Kingdom (Majapahit)
In other words, use them as 'temen sparing '

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
In other words, use them as 'temen sparing '
Exactly. Not only we will Win by further galvanizing support against them from domestic support, we're also going to win further support from 🇺🇸 🇦🇺 🇯🇵. While 🇨🇳 themself can always sell it to their Politburo whatever it is that suite them, because their own public already blinded by both their own traditional racial supremacy narrative & gov't propaganda (as you can observe in this forum coming from certain poster)

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
IF you live in Surabaya I could get you in touch with some German higher education, cultural exchange, etc rep. And IF you're already in 🇩🇪 I can also get in touch with some people who really know the Sweboz' (Germanic) cultural heritage (pre-Christian) custom & tradition. They will be thrilled IF you know how to cook Indonesia Sambals

You want to see snow and yet you are prone to low temperature⁉️

What i must say, currently i neither in the places you mentioned above.

Furthermore, this virus attack make my dream going abroad seems to faded away.

About, prone to low temperature sickness ? Well as long as isnt in the middle of sea i still can handle it. Just need to raise more fat and intact with warm clothes 🤣

we're also going to win further support from 🇺🇸 🇦🇺 🇯🇵

This 🇯🇵 friend recently pop up and got hype for their appearance.
What does 🇯🇵 get from coorperating with 🇲🇨 ?

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
About, prone to low temperature sickness ? Well as long as isnt in the middle of sea i still can handle it. Just need to raise more fat and intact with warm clothes 🤣
Being on the sea is usually warmer than on the land for any given latitude.

Back when I was 14 - 16 years old, I can shrug off northwest European winter, just like any local native do. But as I've getting older, my body seem to adapt to hot & humid tropical environment further.

This 🇯🇵 friend recently pop up and got hype for their appearance.
What does 🇯🇵 get from coorperating with 🇲🇨 ?
  • The Enemy of My Enemy
  • Lucrative market for their defence industry
  • Re aligning economic & commercial interest after 2 decades on the withdrawal due to competition against both 🇨🇳 and 🇰🇷 of which both are all the traditional rival / enemy of 🇯🇵
  • Older Brother / Younger Brother relation (such aspect still held true for both our custom / culture)

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom