Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,531
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Can we contact the Germans to try "fix" the Nagapasa class also?
Nope, based on same the article, PT PAL got assitance for Overhaul from DSME not Germans. Although the Sub is HDW u209.

I guess i forgot to add some info from the art 😅

Last edited:

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
When will (steel cutting/ keel laying) for AH140 be held?

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Because I don't want to get my hopes up, let's just say "Next year cat mating period" I guess.
Just like during PKR construction its seems progressing slowly, only when its finished its feels like everything happened in the blink of an eye, and its already few years already now.

Can't wait to see the ship is finished, feels anxious now.

#bookmarked for when the ship is completed in the future.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
imagine if our officer brought up topics regarding their defective locally assembled u214.

though i want to be optimistic based on this sentence that we will move on from their offer and goes with french proposal "beberapa waktu yang lalu Indonesia dan Korea Selatan pernah bekerjasama dalam pembangunan kapal selam KRI Alugoro-405 secara Joint Section."

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
imagine if our officer brought up topics regarding their defective locally assembled u214.

Such thing would be definitely mentioned . tho' albeit in more subtle and coercion notes and tones ..
While they wouldn't be out of their way to cut some limbs to " ease " things up ... Some sacrifices / jatah reman from their side should be expected .
CBG batch 2 ( if that was ever considered by 08 ) meants a lot of moneys and advertising opportunities in the global market . And so is the opposite effects should this CBG deal were ever fell through ...

@Madokafc share us about their naval community rage when they heard about our planning for AM 2000.... 😁😁

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Such thing would be definitely mentioned . tho' albeit in more subtle and coercion notes and tones ..
While they wouldn't be out of their way to cut some limbs to " ease " things up ... Some sacrifices / jatah reman from their side should be expected .
CBG batch 2 ( if that was ever considered by 08 ) meants a lot of moneys and advertising opportunities in the global market . And so is the opposite effects should this CBG deal were ever fell through ...

@Madokafc share us about their naval community rage when they heard about our planning for AM 2000.... 😁😁

I don't know, i am only read two forum, one is this forum the other is Defense pk. And oh Kaskus formil

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
60 meter OPV is in progress

it's looks like we slowly trying to move our 60 metre vessels production line into local private shipyard, not just PT.Caputra Mitra Sejati, but recently PT.Palindo Marine also doing their first steel cutting ceremony for another KPC-60M, based on some "sources" one of the ship will be named as KRI Bawal, i wonder if they will be equipped with Oto Marlin 40mm cannon like potrayed in the 3d model.

RajaSultanKing

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

though i want to be optimistic based on this sentence that we will move on from their offer and goes with french proposal "beberapa waktu yang lalu Indonesia dan Korea Selatan pernah bekerjasama dalam pembangunan kapal selam KRI Alugoro-405 secara Joint Section."

so when will TKMS reps visit PAL? no chance for tikungan from TKMS it seems

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,531
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That tweet is just a hypothetical question. Ignore it.
Thats not the point my question. He is a sales, so he always in favour whoever paid him.

I am curious wether the MoD would stick only in Naval group for fullfil the desired Sub squadron, or they will take more group/diff sub like they did in frigate procurement.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Thats not the point my question. He is a sales, so he always in favour whoever paid him.

I am curious wether the MoD would stick only in Naval group for fullfil the desired Sub squadron, or they will take more group/diff sub like they did in frigate procurement.

Let's relax, and waiting for confirmation from the OEM

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
After that MoU with Parly, I thought NG already won for new submarine procurement?

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
After that MoU with Parly, I thought NG already won for new submarine procurement?

I think, there is big chance they would do their current strategy, to outsource them from various builder, so we can get them as soon as possible when funding permit it. We got Rafale and asking for F15EX, we got FREMM but still doing Arrowhead 140, we are getting Bell 412 but still ordered AW189, and so on....

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Why not just buy H225M... The specs are comparable.

Not to mention the AW189 is a civil-orientated version of the military AW149

But lead delivery is soooo long, btw it is not without merit as Police Department use them too and pelita air service maintenance is certified to do some maintenance

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom