Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

Windchime

Professional
South Korea Moderator
Reactions
22 1,278
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
South Korea
That was what i am referring to in short, 214 in 212 appearance means it will be 212 without the things (or capabilities) that Germans not willing to export anyone but Italy.
I see we're on the same page then. Guess what you've meant by "sensitive" was "sensitive German equippments". I've misinterpreted what you've meant was any kind of sensitive equippment in general sense, so had to point out that the Italian design incorporates equal-part sensitive equippments.

What submergible depth are you referring to? Theoretical, test, operational? When it comes to operational-test depth it depend on more than just the pressure hull material but also pumps,seal, connections. Change of material affects theoretical depth but does little effect on operational depth.

Not all navies also perform or care to test the test depth, they stick by operational depth in sea trials and continue with it. Type 214 has test depth of 400 meters (doubting if tested that far but likely certified for that) but doubting if it would operate below 250 meters. While mentioned test depth of Type 212 (referring to wikipedia as being the mere source of this claim) should be the operational depth. Its test depth should be somewhere between 300 to 400 meters. Theoretical depth (crush depth) of the platforms change by a certain percentage, hence the pressure hull diameter.
I was talking about test depth. Here I made a mistake of jumping to reply without fully reading your original comment, for which I appologize.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Akhmad-Sen-Sagutra-1068x580.jpeg
Akhmad-Sen-Sagutra-.jpeg

Only a pilot, training in France, flying with Dassault Rafale....

It just he is from the Navy (Puspenerbal)

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
the philippines LPD just has started steel cutting, while the FMP already had the keel module, i guess the FMP would ended up in the graving dock first.
1692936262359.png

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,526
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Back then 1 Sigma 10514 and 1 Tarlac class LPD can fit in the same dry dock.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Told ya, those jerk only spreading false rumor more or less, better to keep silent in matter you don't know

Bahkan sampe dibuatkan you tube nya, Bangsat memang! Belum bayar lunas design my Ass!!!
Do they never intended to put Smart L at firstplace ?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom